Which LFS sell Snowflake Clownfish ?

I am trying to find LFS in Singapore that has a variety of clownfish to see. Been trying to explore around but mostly are common clownfish...

May I know if there's any shop that I have missed ?

I went iwarna that day but was told there's no clownfish...mmm...did i ask the wrong person ?

Lol, bro. It means sold out already, need to wait for next shipment, but iwarna n new trio does carry clowns of different variety, just have to wait for the shipments to arrive.

I Love Stagsss

Check coral farm. They have plenty of stock.. Or clementi 328, There is a 24hrs aquarium shop they only do selected marine fishes.. Clown is 1 of them..

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain...

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain

Check coral farm. They have plenty of stock.. Or clementi 328, There is a 24hrs aquarium shop they only do selected marine fishes.. Clown is 1 of them..

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain...

What and where is this 24hr aquarium shop u refering to bro? The shops at clementi? Dont think they carry marine fishes still. Unless u talking about another place

I Love Stagsss

Polyart is the only 24 hours aquarium shop in the block. Have see them stocking marine at the back end of the shop. Very limited livestocks thou.

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

• SRC Member

is there anyway to find out when will LFS bring in snowflake clownfish ?

thru their Facebook or ?

Nowadays its internet power..can thru SRC sponsor threads, weekly shipment update thread, lfs Facebook, etc..regularly surf.. :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...