Pls help ID this dragonet~thank you

both are different fish ... red ruby are from Philippines & the red dragonet are available from indonesia, philippines & mostly from sri lanka ... shape are almost same just different of color & both male also have very big top fin ...

both are different fish ... red ruby are from Philippines & the red dragonet are available from indonesia, philippines & mostly from sri lanka ... shape are almost same just different of color & both male also have very big top fin ...

Thanks bro Sengreef for the info. Appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

does we need to put the dragonet in refugium?

Bro, dun need. As water is pumped from ur sump back to your display tank, the pods in your Refugium would automatically flow into your display tank.

But for this to be enough to feed your dragonets, you will need a considerable amount of pods reproducing in your Refugium

Bro, dun need. As water is pumped from ur sump back to your display tank, the pods in your Refugium would automatically flow into your display tank.

But for this to be enough to feed your dragonets, you will need a considerable amount of pods reproducing in your Refugium

so do I need to buy pods to let it reproduce in my refugium..

Try and shine a torch light into ur Refugium to see if u can see any white moving spots. If they are moving, most likely they are pods.

If their numbers are enough, u will see them everywhere in your Refugium. If they are hard to find, try and buy some live ones to let them reproduce. Only buy ur dragonet when your pod population is reproducing quickly enough.

Iwarna is selling those liquid pods from ocean nutrition and doctor g. I think it is artic pods and pods max. It labels for picky feeder like dragonet. You might wanna try.

other than iwarna.. is there any other place selling?

its out of way for me.. I stay in the west area..

• SRC Member

other than iwarna.. is there any other place selling?

its out of way for me.. I stay in the west area..

Urgh... i am a north east reefer but i guess you can give Marine life (clementi) a call to try? Else have to check with other bros here on which west LFS carries them...

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

Urgh... i am a north east reefer but i guess you can give Marine life (clementi) a call to try? Else have to check with other bros here on which west LFS carries them...

I checked with henry and he recommend me on Henry'sreefgourmet