Ah Chris's Reef Aquarium

ahchris

ATS (Algae Turf Scrubber)

atstray2.jpg

Sizes available:

Width 200mm Length adjustable longest 600mm proposed with flow rate 1000l/hrs pump;
Width 70mm Length adjustable longest 400mm proposed with flow rate 150-250l/hrs pump;
The algal turf the intertidal algae growth in the surface of the waves crashing against the rocks, like a well-lit, alternating wet and dry environment for the growth rate is 10-100 times higher algae absorb nutrients.
ATS filtration system can provide plenty of oxygen level to stabilize the ph value, effective circulating nutrients.
A stable pH value, and oxygen (in the level of super saturation).
To eliminate fluctuations of PH value in the show tank after lights off.
Improve the health of fishes and reduce stress level.
Minimize coral metabolism swing.
Under the premise of increasing the feeding, without increasing the water changes frequency.
The system can be fed daily 3-6 times, and to the biological more healthy growth conditions.
ATS is a necessary to successful livestock propogation or spawning. To simulate close to the natural living environment.
ATS system is very cheap, and easy to maintain, especially in large aquariums.
ATS system will minimize system maintenance & water change to reduce long-term expenses.
ATS can handle biological death and filter feeding caused a sudden increase in nutrient can even oversaturated.
Supersaturated oxygen for the biological provide additional safety feature, as set out in the case of power failure.
ATS system to remove nitrates, phosphates, silicon and even hydrocarbons.
Rich biodiversity, because the system can be a lot of feeding, and no skimmer, mechanical filter and multiple-made stream.
The ATS system circulation rate is between 1.5-4 times the hourly total system water. The oxygen supply was able to reach saturation.
The filtration system amphipods and other small animals from time to time into the show tank biological live food.

I was also interested in the magnetic algae turf scrubber. Do post some pics of it!

Hi Bro Arronpsw, no instruction in the box, still dunno how to fix it up, therefore i just post the pic from the website.

Hi how much is the algae turf scrubber?

Is it Sth like the Santa Monica kind ? Plug and play ?

Thanks

Bro PowderTang, i just pm you the price.

I see... Was wondering if the water in the bag will contaminate the DT's water anot.

I try to get as little water from the bag to my tank by filtering it with a filter sock several times. Live pods still easy to see but rotifers is too small to see clearly.

• SRC Member

I try to get as little water from the bag to my tank by filtering it with a filter sock several times. Live pods still easy to see but rotifers is too small to see clearly.

Use stocking? Lol. Anyway.. If it wont contaminate the water is fine bah. I will juz dump in thw whole packet. Lol

Gemsurfs' Christmas Sales is here!

Just collected an Algae Mower Vac, 2 IN 1 Magnetic Algae Scrubber and Aquarium Viewer, Algae Turf Scrubber Tray, Microbe-Lift

Reef additive & supplement and a coral feeder.

GemsurfsChristmasSales_zps2bb5324b.jpg

bro, where is the place ? tot of getting the magnify aquarium cleaner

Posting from iPhone using Taptalk.

My tank specs;

Tank: 4ft x 2ft x 2ft | Sump tank : 36" x 18" x 16/22" cm| Skimmer : Deltec SC 1455 | Lighting :Maxspect Razor 160w 16k| Return pump : Eheim 1262 | FR with 1260 eheim pump | Chiller : Teco TR15|Substrate : CaribSea Arag live sand Florida crushed coral| Wavemaker : Jebao WP40

• SRC Member

Hi Bro Arronpsw, no instruction in the box, still dunno how to fix it up, therefore i just post the pic from the website.

Hi bro Chris, I like to know the price for the ATS too

Good, I really liked the 2 IN 1 Magnetic Algae Scrubber and Aquarium Viewer.

I bought from Gemsurfs, collection at 369 Woodlands ave 1.

Thanks bro. can pm me the contact.

Posting from iPhone using Taptalk.

My tank specs;

Tank: 4ft x 2ft x 2ft | Sump tank : 36" x 18" x 16/22" cm| Skimmer : Deltec SC 1455 | Lighting :Maxspect Razor 160w 16k| Return pump : Eheim 1262 | FR with 1260 eheim pump | Chiller : Teco TR15|Substrate : CaribSea Arag live sand Florida crushed coral| Wavemaker : Jebao WP40