FOR SALE: "Finding Nemo" right at home

Hi guys,

Friend went overseas. Helping him sell off his remainder livestock. Besides the remainder fish listed below, he is concerned that his clownfish and anemone finds a good home.

Set consists:

A hand caught mated-pair of Amphiprion ocellaris clownfish:

- 1 male ocellaris about 5.5 cm

- 1 female ocellaris about 8 cm

- 1 anemone about 16 cm in width (not sure the scientific name - will post pic soon)

He paid $22 for the whole set since both the pair and anemone were collected together from the same spot. So guess they have been living symbiotically and are comfortable with each other for quite a while now. Quite amazing to watch nemo and gal 'lovingly' treat each other, and the anemone too, being the third party in their love triangle. :)

Both anemone and clownfishes have grown in size and colour since he bought. He bought it at $22 from a diver friend, but willing to let go for only $18. Interested pls let me know.

Other livestocks he is selling:

Purple Tang (chubby about 8 cm for $10)

Coral Beauty (6 cm for $8)

Purpleback pseudochromis (5 cm for $8)

Flame Angel (6 cm for $8)

4 Green chromis (5 cm, $5 each)

Selling all items VERY CHEAP as he is renting his house out soon!!

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

Friend went overseas. Helping him sell off his remainder livestock. Besides the remainder fish listed below, he is concerned that his clownfish and anemone finds a good home.

Set consists:

- 1 anemone about 16 cm in width (not sure the scientific name - will post pic soon)

He paid $22 for the whole set since both the pair and anemone were collected together from the same spot. So guess they have been living symbiotically and are comfortable with each other for quite a while now. Quite amazing to watch nemo and gal 'lovingly' treat each other, and the anemone too, being the third party in their love triangle. :)

Both anemone and clownfishes have grown in size and colour since he bought. He bought it at $22 from a diver friend, but willing to let go for only $18. Interested pls let me know.

bro intrested in tis

Set consists:

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

Set consists:

he sae selling evertng cheap wad... aniwae am confident i pm him on the pt first...... :yeah:

• SRC Member
5cm very big wad... dunno leh. eh u target pt also ar?

not me.. my fren.. getting for him.. my 2ft cannot make it la..aiya dun worry la.. u PM him liao, wait for reply lor..

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

Names are all accurate... prices are correct. He is just trying to sell everything away, not intending to make profit etc. As for prices... that's what he quote. Im just posting on his behalf guys! :)

wow.. good.. replying to PMs?

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

chorims $5 each also got ppl buy ??? den i wan to sell mine

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices