Week 2 - 8th to 14th Mar 2004

• SRC Member

I wonder why peppermint are so hard to come by.. and only a handful of FS bring them in..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Just got back from the PR fishfarms. LR situation not good, only the LFS at L35 has LR.

The others don't appear to have any, noone seemed to know when they'll be bringing in more LR when i asked.

I wonder why peppermint are so hard to come by.. and only a handful of FS bring them in..

This is because.......

'Known Range - Great Egg Harbor NJ to Port Aransas TX; Surinam; French Guiana; Mamanguape and Sao Paulo, Brazil '

from http://www.reefs.org/library/article/hopkins_redfield.html

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

was at Reef world at 7:00pm. Saw the following which may interst some of you.

Lots of purple queen - $6 each ( bought two myself )

Small sized clown tangs, abt 2 inch and smaller - $5 each

Yellow seahorses - didn't ask the price.

• SRC Member

Was at Reborn Yesterday and the day before. No small PBTs. Only Large ones. Was told that there will be stock coming in today and tomorrow.

• SRC Member
Just got back from the PR fishfarms. LR situation not good, only the LFS at L35 has LR.

The others don't appear to have any, noone seemed to know when they'll be bringing in more LR when i asked.

Any new shipments of fishes beside LR ????? :thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member

stop blaming the AVA already lah.. they are already so quite.. didn't hear of any raids what..

anyway I was at Pasir Ris farms last Sunday. Quite a lot of fishes is most farms..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

Lck 110 got juvenile blue carribean tang, juvenile gray angel, jewel damsel, YT, lots of PBT....

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

btw saw lots of SH (pretty big in size) at lck110 also, dunno knw abt breed coz i knw nuts abt them.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

bro jd_n, u rem waht colour the sh r? :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Lck 110 got juvenile blue carribean tang, juvenile gray angel, jewel damsel, YT, lots of PBT....

jd_n,

Juvenile Blue Carribean Tang = Juvenile Alantic Blue Tang???

the yellow wif blue eye ring???

post-25-1079019556.gif

• SRC Member

jd_n,

yup, tats rite.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

jd_n,

Guys wake up :P:blink: Those at LCK are junior Yellow Mimic, Yellow Lemon Peel Tang and real lemon peel. This is what I know as per yesterday morning..............

Worng ID :blink:

The most frequent wrong ID is Carmel Shrimp taken as Peppermint Shrimp :blink:

:blink:

Max

• SRC Member
was at Reef world at 7:00pm. Saw the following which may interst some of you.

Lots of purple queen - $6 each ( bought two myself )

Small sized clown tangs, abt 2 inch and smaller - $5 each

Yellow seahorses - didn't ask the price.

Hi, can let me know where exactly is Reef World ? Heard it was in Lor Halus but tried to search for it there but cannot find, except quaries when enter from TPE into Lor Halus.

Thanks for driving directions.

Anyone interested in anthias and clowns, I saw L35D and T95 unpacking yesterday late afternoon. Many boxes still in process of opening. However can't see what breeds they are. So you need to call them to check.

• SRC Member

Guys wake up :P:blink: Those at LCK are junior Yellow Mimic, Yellow Lemon Peel Tang and real lemon peel. This is what I know as per yesterday morning..............

Worng ID :blink:

The most frequent wrong ID is Carmel Shrimp taken as Peppermint Shrimp :blink:

:blink:

Max

Maxima,

so no Alantic Blue Tang there @ LCK 110???

• SRC Member

I strongly suggest, if there are enough reefers looking for specific Tangs that are less commonly imported, maybe consolidate a figure and ask Steve to Bac to bring it in. :D

I'm not a fish person.......I'll bug them for specific corals only:P

Max

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

4. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (whatsapp +447436442801)