Man U decline...

roidan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

For 28 Mar, Arsenal might be only half strength....considering they need to meet Chelsae on the 24th......

but then maybe Kanu and Edu can lead the strike force... :rolleyes: and beat man U with half strength....... :D:D:D

• SRC Member

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! 4-1!

Sometimes I think that there may be a conspiracy amongst the MU players to lose. Not entirely sure, but didn't this losing streak only start when there were talks of take-over by that American chap and issues between Alex Furgeson and the Irish chap?

Maybe seeing too much into this, but a team on the decline is probably a whole lot less attractive to investors who only look at the bottom line... <_<

At least that's my official line as a supporter anyway! :lol:

:fear: or is it? :ph34r:

arsenal play very rough.. from wat i know when man u meet with gunners surely in the match got fight ...wat u think roidan

i think the referee sure want to stamp his authority early in the match at highbury on 28 march.....if not he may lose control of the players....

i think the referee may give the 2 teams a pep talk before the match even...lol ..

that should be the match of the season...even though the title is probably arsenal's now with 12 points away from man u

• SRC Member

Yuhooo....win money!!! Half time double up also win!!!! Yahooo!!!! Whoever let me win $ I will be their fan....hahahaha :lol:

Maybe seeing too much into this, but a team on the decline is probably a whole lot less attractive to investors who only look at the bottom line... <_<

tat's a new perspective...interesting...

but doesn't this decline makes the share price fall generally due to non-performance? should be easier for a takeover then...heheh

• SRC Member
kanu dunno why gone case this season...disappointment...i used to think he is very good.....

i still remember he single handedly beat chelsea a few seasons ago in dying minutes from the byline...

That's why even with Kanu leading the strike force and then win Man U will be 'solid'!!! :D:D:D

hehe...i think kanu and wiltord can go fly kite together liao....

definitely wenger prefer to play reyes than either of the two... :lol:

but..man u will be hungrier for the fa cup after all these set backs...i really dun see them not ending the season with a trophy....so the fa cup is the only realistic one left....

unless...arsenal really intends to make ferguson go for a heart bypass :lol:

• SRC Member

tat's a new perspective...interesting...

but doesn't this decline makes the share price fall generally due to non-performance? should be easier for a takeover then...heheh

But much less attractive investment-wise. ;)

the cheaper man u shares may make it less attractive to other investors like you said...but for magnier and gang...definitely makes it cheaper for them to up their stake....hehee

and that ....erodes ferguson's influence on the board as mentioned in the websites..hehe

ok..gotta sleep liao....really sweet dreams :lol:

Azneis? prepare to slide in the water. horrible grip in the wet.

as for Man Utd...losing Rio Ferdinand did make a huge impact on them but to blame him entirely wouldn't be fair. and I thought the capture of Walter Smith as assistant manager till the end of the seasons would be in the gap left by Carlos Quieroz.

make no mistake. I've been a Man Utd fan since the late 80s. I've seen the era of Pallister and Bruce, Kanchelskis, Mark Hughes and Brian McClair. the works. and there has been a team degeneration. Fergie has not been able to emulate the good backline of Irwin, Pallister, Bruce and Parker. okay Parker was often injured lah and someone else slotted in. in midfield, Fergie has relied too much on Roy Keane. *there is a reason why I sell Roy Keane straightaway whenever I play CM. :P*

I'm not saying Roy Keane sucks but over-reliance on a player's brilliance is dangerous. just ask any Spurs fan when Jurgen Klinnsman was injured. or Thierry Henry for Arsenal during the previous seasons. (=

Fergie should just make whole sale changes to his midfield. sell Keane away for whatever money that he can get, get a naturally wide player to replace the flailing right flank that nobody can seem to fill *not even Beckham. Beckham wasn't a naturally wide player....think back to Kanchelskis*

heck Man Utd is worth so much, he should just make whole sale changes and bring on his youth team. wait for three years, and win the title with Fergie Fledglings v2.

• SRC Member

I don't care who wins the championship as long as not MU. But, would not like to see Arsenal go unbeaten. They may become arrogant. I want Chalton to grab the 4th place and send Hollier home!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

I am for Arsenal.

Can you imagine ManUtd of such great stature losing 4 - 1 ro ManCity ?

Like they say, one hill cannot have two tigers - so ManUntd, bye bye to you lah !! :cry2::cry2: Hooray to Arsenal !!! :bow::bow:

• SRC Member

maybe we can start an Anti-ManU club here

The name is called ABU (Anything But United)

get enough people next time go to their cafe during their matches and cheer the other team on

1) Roidan

2) Chris

3)

4)

hahaha

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

maybe we can start an Anti-ManU club here

The name is called ABU (Anything But United)

get enough people next time go to their cafe during their matches and cheer the other team on

1) Roidan

2) Chris

3) kunta :lol:

4)

• SRC Member

be careful u dont get killed. If i were in the cafe. i'd smash your face in with a baseball bat. i only can assume there will be people who will do worse than me.