Any advise to improve my nano reef tank?

Looks good but the anemone might be too big for your tank. The damsel is nice but is aggresive and will guard its area. Any fish that goes near him will be chase away. Not easy to remove, I only manage to catch him previously when upgrading to a larger tank. If the yellow fish behind is a dottyback, it will be as aggressive as the damselfish.

• Like 1

Tank: 3.5ft x 2ft x 1.5ft, 12mm

Sump: 3ft

Skimmer: Bubble Magus Curve 7

Lightings: Maxspect 15000k

Return Pump: Eheim 1252

Wavemaker: Jebao WP25, Jebao RW-8

You might also want to add in common mushroom corals as they are easy to keep and can withstand wider parameter changes.

Tank: 3.5ft x 2ft x 1.5ft, 12mm

Sump: 3ft

Skimmer: Bubble Magus Curve 7

Lightings: Maxspect 15000k

Return Pump: Eheim 1252

Wavemaker: Jebao WP25, Jebao RW-8

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments. Sadly, my anemone decided to reincarnate somewhere else due to newbies to Marine tank. :(

For now i will keep live rocks with live stocks... Until my nano chiller is in, i will try some mushrooms corals...

Below is my current tank. Hope can give some colors to it... :)

tank.JPG

Looks good but the anemone might be too big for your tank. The damsel is nice but is aggresive and will guard its area. Any fish that goes near him will be chase away. Not easy to remove, I only manage to catch him previously when upgrading to a larger tank. If the yellow fish behind is a dottyback, it will be as aggressive as the damselfish.

Yes Damsel is aggressive. Chase after my blue tang... haha...