Weekly Update - 29th Feb to 06th Mar 2016

Not sure lifted or not but sohal, asfur, purple tang, four line wrasse, etc are from redsea. Most importantly, the price stays. CF is one lfs that is ethical and with good qt facilities. They are consistent in their pricing and surprising their price remain if not marginal increase or lower. Definitely a recommended place to go. Hopefully they will continue in this business. 

T95 has jelly fish, bubbles corals, elegance, burgress butterfly, etc. 

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
18 hours ago, inwear said:

Not sure lifted or not but sohal, asfur, purple tang, four line wrasse, etc are from redsea. Most importantly, the price stays. CF is one lfs that is ethical and with good qt facilities. They are consistent in their pricing and surprising their price remain if not marginal increase or lower. Definitely a recommended place to go. Hopefully they will continue in this business. 

quoted

I 2nd that too. Coral Farm is one of the best ethical and with good QT facilities in the region. the price is transparent and competitive. very ISO compliance. Similarly for LCK as well. For equipment wise, Madpetz and DE-Aquatic are my best. The price is reasonable in my opinion...

Edited by Killerwhale
  • Like 2