2 month old set up

• SRC Member

Hi guys... this is my 2 month old set up.. it is a 20 gallon tank with ios at the back.. light is maxspect mazarra p series.. my return pump is 1800 liter per hour.. skimmer is red sea berlin airlift 60.. my stocks are: pair of platinum clown. Pair of seahorse. Mandarine goby. Cardinal. Diamond goby. Pair of pipefish. Firefish. Cleaner shrimp. Fire shrimp. Few snails. Hammer coral. Frogspawn coral. Pulsing xenia. Long tentical coral and a jewel coral (as what the seller says). Any comments or tips are appreciated2a60f0c46925af8f97cea3ac5bed3608.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Its a impressive landscape and the tank size is always a challenge . My first tank setup a decade ago was similar but presentation wise nowhere nears yours. 2 months is extremely short period for reefing. Great job and lots of potential 

• SRC Member

Pipefish and seahorse may not survive Long in the tank. They are slow swimmers and will have hard time competing food with the other tank mates. The flow also cannot be too strong for them. It's better if you can keep them in another dedicated tank. Most Mandarin fish eats live pods. Your tank needs to be mature enough to have a constant supply of pods for them. You will also need to try to train them to eat other food.

Sent from the local post office using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...