Beautiful Reef Fishes... (Mainly Gobies)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm..got difference between bizarre and exquisite meh? :D Anyway...just got a pink banded goby and a wheeleri from eAquarist. The wheeleri is absolutely beautiful...pics don't do it justice. :lol:

Oh yes..they have pairs of yellow watchman and pistol. Ever seen a 1-2cm long yellow watchman? :blink::yeah:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Den the pistol how small...If small den not bad... I got phobia of pistol liao... The watchman is the yellow one huh...

The pistol about 1.5X larger than the yellow watchman. I don't find pistols any threatening. Except for their ability to destabilize rockwork. Anyway, my female sri lankan pistol releasing larvae soon. Can see the eyes of the fry under her swimmeretts. :yeah:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

The pistol about 1.5X larger than the yellow watchman. I don't find pistols any threatening. Except for their ability to destabilize rockwork. Anyway, my female sri lankan pistol releasing larvae soon. Can see the eyes of the fry under her swimmeretts. :yeah:

Not threatening... Hate to see them dig...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

The Catalina also requires lower temperate water to thrive, so a good reliable supplier with proper facilities is essential.

I'm not sure if they had successfully aquacultured Catalinas which they did for Neon Gobies.

We'll keep our fingers crossed till then.

JC, the information is right there in Cyberspace, get your fingers working... :D

yup.. i am trying to find catalinas too

• SRC Member

i know who ... bro astrobol ..

LoL.. ya i got one.. kee bro also got one, name it 'spaceship' very interesting to look at.

just got this goby: Orange spotted

post-54-1080614167.jpg

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif