Coralife T-shirt for Swopping

flubberina13

• SRC Member

I was shopping with him at Bugis Junction along the stretch of passageway from Seiyu to Kinokuniya when he meet a big guy who looked like an undergraduate wearing a DORY T-shirt...He started shouting 'DORY!!!DORY!!!DORY!!!'....The guy turned towards him and said 'Shhh...' while trying to shoo him away as the naughty boy was pointing as he was shouting...And if you heard me...you will know he has a 'thunderous' voice too... :P The guy was trying to walk away while my boy was chasing him with the maid and I in tow...and his friend was chiding him for wearing the T-shirt and attracting unwanted attention... :lol::lol: He darted into a store to avoid the little one but my boy has a relentless spirit...he went into the shop and started DORY!DORY! again until the guy got to get out and go down by the escalator... :lol::lol::lol: Imagine being chased from Seiyu entrance all the way to the stationery shop...at least for eight metres... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
I was shopping with him at Bugis Junction along the stretch of passageway from Seiyu to Kinokuniya when he meet a big guy who looked like an undergraduate wearing a DORY T-shirt...He started shouting 'DORY!!!DORY!!!DORY!!!'....The guy turned towards him and said 'Shhh...' while trying to shoo him away as the naughty boy was pointing as he was shouting...And if you heard me...you will know he has a 'thunderous' voice too... :P The guy was trying to walk away while my boy was chasing him with the maid and I in tow...and his friend was chiding him for wearing the T-shirt and attracting unwanted attention... :lol::lol: He darted into a store to avoid the little one but my boy has a relentless spirit...he went into the shop and started DORY!DORY! again until the guy got to get out and go down by the escalator... :lol::lol::lol: Imagine being chased from Seiyu entrance all the way to the stationery shop...at least for eight metres... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
hehe....

can feel that you give him quite abit of leeway and freedom for self-expression.... :lol:

oh...now I understand... :lol: yup...I may even home-school him unless I see changes in you know what... :( dun wan him to lose his childhood... :cry: like how some children had... :(