WTG - Arctica 1/4 chiller

norman19

• SRC Member

Giving away a very old Arctica 1/4 chiller. This is my spare chiller. I feel that it still have lots of life. So it's a waste to throw away.

Collection at Bukit Panjang. If no taker I'll discard it by this weekend.

• Like 3

• SRC Member
Giving away a very old Arctica 1/4 chiller. This is my spare chiller. I feel that it still have lots of life. So it's a waste to throw away.

I take

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member

Give me your number or whatsapp me 88696312

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Great gesture bro!

Tank Size: 3.5 ft x 2 ft x 2 ft
Sump: 3ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft”
Return Pump: Eheim 1264
Chiller Pump: H2Ocean Flow Pump 3000
Skimmer: Vertex Alpha 200
Wavemakers: 2 X Maxspect Gyre 130; 1 x Ecotech VorTech MP10WES, 1 x Ecotech VorTech MP40WES, 1x Jebao RW15
Filtration: Schuran Multifilter 100 (Rowa Phos), Two Little Fishies Phosban 150 Fluidised Reactor (Vertex Rox 0.8 Carbon), Enductor Fluidized Reactor- FR45 (NP Biopellets & All In One Biopellets) with Eden 140 Pump, Santa Monica Hogx1 Algae Turf Scrubber, Cheato
Calcium Reactor: Skimz CM152 with needle valve and Maxijet 600 feed Pump (CaribSea ARM Extra Coarse ,KZ Coral Gravel, Two Little Fishies Reborn, Grotech Magnesium Pro)
Dosing: Bubble Magnus Dosing Pump BM-T01 + 2 x 4 Head Expansion Accessory BM-T02
Bio Media: Marine Pure, Bacteria King, Eheim Substrat Pro, Eheim Substrat, Seachem DeNitrate, PowerHouse Hard, Polyplab Biosphere, Seachem Purigen

Chiller: JBJ Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chiller (1/3 Hp - DBE-150)
Lighting: ATI Powermodule 6 x 39 Watt T5. Solite 4 x 39 Watt T5 (Only 2 used) (Blue+ Blue+ Coral+ Purple+ Coral+ AB Special) (Blue+ Purple+)
Auto Top Up system: Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off
Monitoring: 2 x Milwaukee MC 122 PH Controller (Calcium Reactor & PH Monitoring)

Substrate: CaribSea Aragamax Select

• SRC Member

I live at bukit panjang pls whatsapp me 88696312

• SRC Member
11 hours ago, Ilovereeffish said:

I live at bukit panjang pls whatsapp me 88696312

I've read most of your posting in this forum and you don't sound very friendly. 

I remember the first time when I deal with you regarding the FOC small tank and you want me to deliver to your place at Senja.

Then when I try to buy your SPS, you said don't ask so much.

This 2 incidents are enough to stay away from you. 

Reefing is not a cheap hobby. Try to be more friendly to get good deals and can even have FOC items from friendly reefers.

• Like 2

• SRC Member
13 minutes ago, norman19 said:

I've read most of your posting in this forum and you don't sound very friendly. 

I remember the first time when I deal with you regarding the FOC small tank and you want me to deliver to your place at Senja.

Then when I try to buy your SPS, you said don't ask so much.

This 2 incidents are enough to stay away from you. 

Reefing is not a cheap hobby. Try to be more friendly to get good deals and can even have FOC items from friendly reefers.

Oh, I actually mentioned this before and Ilovereeffish said that there is nothing wrong, I will pay to him (which now I know is bro norman19) the delivery cost!

• SRC Member

I've dealt with Norman a couple of times, and he is a very nice guy.  So it makes me kinda angry to hear that he giving FOC small tank and people still have the nerve to ask for delivery?!

Ilovereeffish, please do look at the way you conduct yourself in this forum.  It would seem that you have irked quite a number of people already.

• Like 1

• SRC Member
3 hours ago, DottyClown said:

I've dealt with Norman a couple of times, and he is a very nice guy.  So it makes me kinda angry to hear that he giving FOC small tank and people still have the nerve to ask for delivery?!

Ilovereeffish, please do look at the way you conduct yourself in this forum.  It would seem that you have irked quite a number of people already.

Agreed!

• SRC Member

I deliver things be it buying from me or get it from me free, if I am on my way or I know that guy is difficult to travel from east to west to get it from me.
This chap living in Bukit Panjang that is just a few km from me, I will not even bother with him even he can pay for all the services he wants.
I am glad I am not the only guy feeling that way about Ilovereeffish.... not sure which part of Reefing he loves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk