anyone tell me where to get those "small chiller"

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

i remember last time got 1 guy selling it, he said he bought it from some where, any1 knows where i can get it ? it is like some small square thing that u put about the water and something go in the water to cool it, can only coo the tank by 2 or 3 degrees only, anyone can help ?

thanks

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

100++ only meh???

gotta go and check....

The Teco Micro also works on the same principle...this sort of system needs extermely good vendilation and low heat low in the tank...putting more then 40w of lights will probably raise the temp back up....

btw, it does has a fan on top of the heat sink :P

• SRC Member

hmm... :erm: think u got me wrong, it cost only around $20-$40, it has a website too, show u the pic, hope some 1 knows

looks something like this, the size is like 1 small square thing

here

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

i heard of it. some1 from hardwarezone.com selling it for 100 plus b4. he used it to cool his computer by some water cooling system connested to the ice probe. but i think its 300+ leh. might as well get proper resun/atman chiller. and u must drill a whole in ur tank/sumpp. u can hang it but ur water level cant decrease too much or sumthng liddet. very troublesome <_<

• SRC Member

sorry, pai say, i found the post liao, thanks for the help every one :rolleyes:

SBS_Transit