WTB macro needle wheel skimmer

strat

• SRC Member
I believe the stock is not out yet and there's only six sets currently in the market. As four are already in Thailand, a lfs shop as sample... B)

I see..thanks..

Any idea when is it releasing?

• SRC Member
I believe the stock is not out yet and there's only six sets currently in the market. As four are already in Thailand, a lfs shop as sample... B)

errr....I tho this product is selling big time in Taiwan and China already.....why you say only 6 sets avail in market?

:blink:

You control the market? :angel:

• SRC Member

No lah...I contacted the guy in Taiwan for spare parts and he said next shipment then can come in because our local supplier just placed a big order for the previous design...so I got to wait another few months... :(

If you happen to see them in the market, do let me know...it is indeed doing very well in skimming...very thick smudge... :)

No lah...I contacted the guy in Taiwan for spare parts and he said next shipment then can come in because our local supplier just placed a big order for the previous design...so I got to wait another few months... :(

If you happen to see them in the market, do let me know...it is indeed doing very well in skimming...very thick smudge... :)

yes.... so far, i hv heard good reviews from ppl currently using it, though there r not many out there. can be used as a H.O.T skimmer too. :)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

let me pass you an "Arrow" to Shoot....

someone's Mdm is in Beijing, and maybe he can help by asking his Mdm to buy the required parts for you.... :D

his avator is a white car... :evil:

• SRC Member

let me pass you an "Arrow" to Shoot....

someone's Mdm is in Beijing, and maybe he can help by asking his Mdm to buy the required parts for you.... :D

his avator is a white car... :evil:

sniff sniff :look: ....I smell something.....talking about me?? hahaha :lol:

Yeah...I am the proud owner of it! Skimmate smelly smelly and thick thick .... :lol:

hehe....my Mdm may be returning to Beijing soon....maybe I should contact the joker for a bulk order huh? :evil:

What do you guys think?? Should I??

By the way, Mdm flubberina....there is only 6 set in the market?? :huh: I just saw someone selling it a couple of days ago......

• SRC Member

Small issue pertaining the quantity of sets currently in the market...apologies if info not updated... :P

it was said to me by the Taiwan distributor who sold them. :rolleyes:

And I believe the one selling here is the old type lah...unless my eyes :wacko: ... :lol::lol::lol:

what I need is someone who can help me secure the spare parts... :angel:

The guy actually said he can send to me on the next shipment but I wouldn't want to wait...I got the second biggest one but dun ask me more...me very bad with numbers and specs...layman mentality...as long as it serves me well... :lol:

• SRC Member
If pigs could fly I'd fly a pig

To foreign countries small and big

To Italy and Spain

To Austria where cow bells ring

To Germany where people sing

And then come home again

I'd see the Ghangis and the Nile

I'd visit Madagascar's isle

And Persia and Peru

People would say they'd never seen

So odd so strange an air machine