looking for chiller

dr evil

Other bands also might consider..........

Boy bands or girl bands?

Just kidding! :D

Phang may be selling off his RA680.

Or for a new set you can call Edmund of eAquaNature (click banner above).

I also got lobang for RA680 but I dun know if I can spare the time. ;)

Its dam hard to look for used chiller nowadays. Even brand new Hailea HL380 dont have stock...... <_<

If you guys have any chillers for sale, do let me know....

Need atleast a 1/2 horsepower.....preferable Teco.

yee haa.... :thanks:

:bow:

Urgently require................

Hi guys may i ask what type of chiller do u recomend for me if i am doing a 4ft by 2.5 by 1.5 ft tank for just SPS :) and corals without fish !

Pls tell me more about the type of chiller as i only know TECO .

Also there is 1/10 or 1/4 chillers but which one should i use for a 4ft tank with maybe a 3ft slump to cool it down

one more question isit more expensive to use a chiller to cool the tank or using an air con in the room thank u so so much

WOonMing :evil::bow:

I think u shd use a powerful horsepower Chiller, than a lower one. It will be more costly in the long run for a lower horsepower Chiller.

I'm using Teco RA240 for my 4 footor. So far, the electric bill is quite alright ($120, with MH). Able to cool till 24C, but I'm keeping at 25C.

But u have to pay for a good chiller, which TECO is one of the more expensive one in the market.

aquatronica7na.gif

Hi, I am new here. A more precise calculation of your reef power consumption can be done by adding all your equipment wattage (in kilowatt) and multiplying by $0.1524 (Singapore Power residential rate).

eg. MH [ (10 hrs x 150 watt)/1000] x $0.1524 = $0.2286 /day = $6.858/mth.

Sorry about all the numbers - I was forced to find out about all these details when my wife started nagging. At the end, I pay all electrical bill, settled.

Kais,

I doubt u cook or wash (cloths) much har :P

For me 3 person (+ my mom) in 5 rm costs ave $140-150 per mth. I always hide the bill cos i'm paying. Mine is 3ft tank with FL. :off::P Wa loh, we like aunties comparing PUB bills :lol:

OK....1 more stupid question, any good & cheap chiller that dont produce hot air??? b'cos tank in living rm & 2 women in my hse cannot tahan hot :D