• Rum
    • Whiskey
    • Brandy
    • Gin
    • Give me a TIGER! beer

• SRC Member

Isn't bourbon a kind of whiskey? ;)

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

best alcohol is the one you drink straight from the bottle with good friends, spilling down your shirt and soaking you right through, with a hot babe sitting on your lap. :) In that situation, any drink is good!

me no marine expert but comes to drink, :D love to share my views, had my first whisky at 13, started drinking regularly at 15, 2 decades ago...now cut down, cus liver slight problem, :cry: so don't drink like me...if not mati...

Bombay Sapphire = Good pub / party drink.

Chivas regal = Good business drink

Red/White Wine = Good Romantic drink

Stout = Good nightcap

Beers = Heneiken or Becks, anything except Tiger, Tiger only taste good for the 1st mug of the day, if drink 15 to 20 mugs, it taste yucks to me...

• SRC Member
best alcohol is the one you drink straight from the bottle with good friends, spilling down your shirt and soaking you right through, with a hot babe sitting on your lap. :) In that situation, any drink is good!

;) Me agree with u too. :eyebrow::evil:

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member

Favorite will be Petrol, 95 Octane on the rocks. Vintage 1995 Shell is good. :lol:

For something harder, Aviation Kerosene works well. Nothing like the sweet smell of benzene!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
:evil: Try Methyl Ethyl Ketone. :wub:

Butan-2-one? Doesn't look very pleasant.

post-11-1083322229.gif

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member
riot Posted on Apr 30 2004, 04:46 PM

best alcohol is the one you drink straight from the bottle with good friends, spilling down your shirt and soaking you right through, with a hot babe sitting on your lap.  In that situation, any drink is good!

:lol:

that would definitely be a winner.

• SRC Member

Oooohh I love White Russians.... nothing beats those Eastern European girls..... :)

But seriously, best drink I had was really straight from a bottle with the stuff soaking thru my shirt with a hot babe (well she looked hot... well she looked female) sitting on my lap.

One night in bangkok makes a HARD man humble.....

• SRC Member

Did anyone say that bourbon is a scotch? :huh:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

Of course no hard feelings!

Just wondering if you are talking to yourself. We sometimes get those types around here. Very freaky. :lol:

post-36-1093875548.jpg