L-Bracket

DragonGoby

• SRC Member

Hi,

Managed to wire up everything for the MH, then almost hit myself with the MH bulb on the head - FORGOT TO BUY L-BRACKET!!! Any idea where to buy these? I need to use it to mount the mogul base horizontally to the reflector.

Thanks!

Someone who's feeling stupid now,

Hong Yee ;)

• SRC Member

Hi DragonGoby,

Which shop did you get your reflector from? You got 250W how many Kelvin?

Thx.

Hardware shop can get your bracket.

Acrylic Aquarium Filtering Systems

Acrylic tanks, sumps, protein skimmers, overflow box, refugium, calcium reactors, zeovit reactors and many more...

Our New Address:

Blk 9003, Tampines St. 93,

Tampines Industrial Park A,

#03-134, Singapore 528837

(Located behind Tampines SAFRA)

Contact Nos.

(Tel) +65 9298 9489

(Fax) +65 6588 4711

Please direct your...

Email me : info@iaquatic.com

*Please do not send PM's to us. Thank you

• SRC Member

I think marinedepot.com sells them as brackets, but haven't seen any locally. Anyway I've managed to mount the lamp yesterday, and the lamp upgrade really helped a lot! ;) The acros are definitely loving it and don't seem to care about the higher output, but my Porites closed up for one day and has only started to open. The large Turbinaria is also starting to adjust, but the Sinularia is waxing up. I've put it lower in the tank and will gradually move it around.

Is that your parabolic reflector? I'm trying to get 2, but have no idea where to buy them locally. Any lobang?

Regards,

Hong Yee

• SRC Member
Ian, I got the 6500K Sakis. It's true that they tend to be yellow, but I'm supplementing with 2 x actinic and 2 x daylight NOs and the overall colour looks rather pleasing. Will post a pic asap!

That's what Phang thought until I decided to spoil his day by bringing Ushio and Radium bulbs to demonstrate over his tank. World of a difference!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

That's what Phang thought until I decided to spoil his day by bringing Ushio and Radium bulbs to demonstrate over his tank. World of a difference!

Ok i decided to wait for the 400W radium then. <_<

Acrylic Aquarium Filtering Systems

Acrylic tanks, sumps, protein skimmers, overflow box, refugium, calcium reactors, zeovit reactors and many more...

Our New Address:

Blk 9003, Tampines St. 93,

Tampines Industrial Park A,

#03-134, Singapore 528837

(Located behind Tampines SAFRA)

Contact Nos.

(Tel) +65 9298 9489

(Fax) +65 6588 4711

Please direct your...

Email me : info@iaquatic.com

*Please do not send PM's to us. Thank you