WTB: Sicce Extrema or Suprema

• SRC Member

on the high side? so u plan to buy a 2nd hand as cheaper? LOL, thats wrong calculation. 2nd hand means used so will breakdown easily especially pump, dont play play. If everyone thinks like u, all LFS will go bankrupt, LOL. and nobody can sell out their 2nd hand things when cant buy new.

• SRC Member
on the high side? so u plan to buy a 2nd hand as cheaper? LOL, thats wrong calculation. 2nd hand means used so will breakdown easily especially pump, dont play play. If everyone thinks like u, all LFS will go bankrupt, LOL. and nobody can sell out their 2nd hand things when cant buy new.

bro, if u dun get what im referring to, read ur PM. i dun want to discuss it here...

• SRC Member

If you're staying near the west, you can try blk 328 clementi, it's the other shop that is *trying* ;) to sell marine stuff. The equipment there isn't too expensive, the last time I checked. It has extrema, not sure about suprema though.

• SRC Member
c328 no stock as of sat when i was there... got one fr petmart. turned out it was behind all those other china powerheads. both dun carry suprema model.

hi untouchables,

u mean sicce got made in china one ? how to differentiate them ? what's the price different. Dun wanna get con buying a china product and paying for the italy price.

• SRC Member

i found the extrema behind those other china powerheads, not behind made in china sicce powerheads. i was referring to those others like atman, etc.

sicce is not made in china, i think. need to check the box cos nowadays, lots of branded stuffs are always made in china due to cost reasons.