The thread of SHAME ** edited **

Guest DeFish

Guest clubfish

Look at this dancing BANANA... tell me about the OLD man and that woman TEACHER from JOO Chait road (give the neighbourss problems) may be the same kind of "people"... hahahhahahahaha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clubfish

Ai Ya... BIG Deal the most get banned from SGReefClub.com Onli lar...

People can tell what kind of "PEOPLE" that Dancing Banana. Look.. his really like a Auntie..

• SRC Member

Defish/Clubfish

You're a schizophrenic psychonut (multiple personalities in case you didn't know, which I'm sure you don't but now you do), so tell those voices in your head to shut up before you tell others to shut up. I feel sorry for you that you can't tell reality from your own sad fantasy..

Tell me, do you have to rely on fat old aunties to straighten your banana?

Your shady business practices of selling your wares to unsuspecting people is a crimewatch case study waiting to happen. I wonder if they'll be able to find a willing actor to portray you.

I don't need AT to protect me, I can handle childish flamers who prey on unsuspecting victims who just want some decent advice. If you have to stoop so low to start getting personal on people who expose you for the dubious character that you are, then maybe you should just go back to the gay bar that spawned you.

• SRC Member

at least my father has one, I was told the males in your entire family don't have..

how do you guys reproduce? cloning? gee..that must mean your life span is a little short..not to mention all diseases brought about by the cloning process..*sigh*..why do scientist keep picking such poor specimens?

Alright, this is far enough.

Defish/Clubfish... I know you have been sending PMs to people to promote your products and that is after I have warned you about promoting them publicly.

I have low tolerance for people who treat others with little respect and I do have a strict policy on behaviour that includes personal attacks, rudeness, being persistent in flame wars and especially one who disregards my warnings.

I am giving you a last chance to post a public apology to all you have offended and to STOP pretending to 'share' your lobangs via public posts or via PM and to stop deceiving people by holding conversations with your other 'pseudo friend' to 'authenticate' your behaviour.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Failing which, your account(s) will be deleted and You may not get one last chance to start afresh in SRC (although I will still know who you are) and if you persist in such behaviour again.... You will be BANNED from our forum indefinitely.

From Achilles Tang

Founder and Administrator

Singapore Reef Club

Thanks lona, I appreciate it!

Now, Defish/Clubfish, I have noted your IP addresses and I suspect you are on a office network for a few of them.... easy to track.

Going from terminal to terminal to post doesn't help to mask your tracks.

I want to see your apology before noon today.

is ok... Still can PM people direct from others account to sell my Chiller, MH lights, Etc. etc etc

Defish/Clubfish,

I take it from this post that you still defiant? Rest assured.... once you get banned... all the terminals that you have posted from will NOT be able to access this site anymore.

Even if you go through the trouble to cancel your home internet accounts and get new ones... all I have to do is to ring up the ISPs... singnet, starhub, pacnet and you have to face the music from them.

Likewise for your office management... even if you are the network administrator...haha...

Also, I am informing all members to co-operate with me and report any unauthorised commercial sales contacts or 'special lobangs'... how do you think I know abt your commercial PMs?

You have till 12 noon.

12.05 and no sign of Defish/Clubfish and his other split personalities.

Tell you what... I am in a good mood... I'll go for lunch first and when I get back... we'll see if you're sincere or not.

:angel: