The thread of SHAME ** edited **

Guest DeFish

*buzzer sounds*

Sorry, wrong answer... "You are the WEAKEST LINK"!!!!

No wait.... "You are the MISSING LINK!" :D:lol::D:lol:

Whatever buddy, you are history!

You have left me with no choice, I regret this course of action as I am generally a nice guy... but you are not doing justice to what this club should be, a great bunch of friendly people enjoying this hobby... but since you are just out to make as much money as you can from 'conning' people and making a nuisance of yourself.... sorry dude(s)!

Those who know these people, I'll leave this thread open a while longer so you can post your farewells. ;)

LUNCH TIME!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... pretending to be different people and pretending to recommend yourself and your products is very much a 'con job' scenario, isn't it?

And besides.. I said 'conning'. *Dr Evil quote gesture*

Clubfish/Defish and your split personalities....

If you are unrepentive and continue to throw such comments and personal attacks... there will be no further grace period shown (oh well.. excluding my lunch hour anyway). :P

Now sit down and think carefully what you are going to say next... and a hungry man is an angry man. :)

:nuke::nuke::nuke:

• SRC Member

Clubfish/Defish....

I think the comments posted by you are getting out of hand.....

Nobody wants it this way and I believe you don't feel good with where this is leading......

since we are into the same interest in reef keeping and also the very reason why you are in here, why not end this situation in a proper and non offensive way.......

AT's been very nice so far in giving you opportunities ...... take it and let's carry on..... to build a friendly and educational forum that this site purpose was build on ....

• SRC Member
AT u visited (last week rite.....?) GEYLAND u also "CONNED" the gal???  Opssss... will your wife read this????

i guess all of us here are well behave enuf and love our family members most...nobody will go to geylang to satisfy watever needs u may desire. i suspect u are the only cheapskate person around here

XYZ to u ALL.. BYE.... 

same to you...PITA

kindly leave us genuine hobbyist alone and carry on wif our nonsense in some other forum. I remember one fool creating havoc in the RC asking for bulk purchase of balancing block...from the way u post here and the thread in RC...i have high suspicion that u belong to the same idiotic & spastic fella.

get the hell out of here and leave us peaceful people alone

I am going to hold off this till I can cross-link more of their IP addresses... interesting... I seem to find at least a few more people involved... in this unauthorised commercial activity. You can run but you can't hide!

The plot thickens!

• SRC Member

AT,

I appreciate your hard work to set up this site and keep it the informative way for genuine hobbyists like us. Others who would like to use this site for commecial way should go through the same way like eAquaNature. Other site users should also play apart by not responding to PMs from these people. It's like piracy!! They should not benefit from our portal and now act like they are the boss here and even insult others. Such behaviour is truely dis-speakable!

I think (marine) therefore I am

Ok, it will take a bit more work on my end to resolve the IP addresses...

For the obvious culprits like Defish and Clubfish... say goodbye for now. I am giving you a chance to return as good citizens... any more nonsense from you and I'll get SingNet or any of the ISP you used involved.

The other names mentioned are off the hook till I get more data to confirm.... sorry if you have been pin-pointed unnecessary... :bow: Only the guilty will be persecuted.

It pains me to be the 'bad guy' and having to ban someone from the Club.

But this is one Ugly Singaporean episode and is an example to us on what we should not become.

Now, folks... the show's over and let's get back to happier things!

Reef on!

*A warning to troublemakers: You know the rules to this forum. Break them and you won't be welcomed here*

• SRC Member

Defish/Clubfish,

I take it from this post that you still defiant? Rest assured.... once you get banned... all the terminals that you have posted from will NOT be able to access this site anymore.

Even if you go through the trouble to cancel your home internet accounts and get new ones... all I have to do is to ring up the ISPs... singnet, starhub, pacnet and you have to face the music from them.

Likewise for your office management... even if you are the network administrator...haha...

Also, I am informing all members to co-operate with me and report any unauthorised commercial sales contacts or 'special lobangs'... how do you think I know abt your commercial PMs?

You have till 12 noon.

Erm ..... AT, suggest sending a letter to director of the company. :unsure:

I don't think the bosses allow this kind of behaviour :whistle

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

This is super funny! Who in the right mind will purchase anything from a person like that? He doesn't give me a feeling of trust. His reactions to being exposed and humiliated are immature and superficial attempts to cover his inadequacies. If I am not wrong he is also known as 'Palmfish' on RC.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Nah... I only suspected that coz some users may have several IPs which may vary due to roaming IPs or IPs with running numbers.

First suspicion would be it is part of a shared network.

2nd suspicion it could be simply that the ISP assigns a running IP to the user.

To confirm, ISPs will investigate to pinpoint the logs linking to the user.

In severe cases, ISPs will hand the matter over to the police... but of course, it has to be really severe! :P

This is just a nuisance case.

ok my curiousity is getting the better of me..

how in the world do you guys get those little quote boxes out? I don't know how to use it..I always end up copy and paste..???

:paiseh:

Lona, you see the quote icon on the person's post? Look at upper right corner.

Hit that and a standard reply interface will appear but with an 'Original Post to Quote' box appearing... with the person's quote (which can be amended)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want it to appear so that you can reply point for point... like this:

ok my curiousity is getting the better of me..

Curiosity killed the cat.

how in the world do you guys get those little quote boxes out? I don't know how to use it..I always end up copy and paste..???

Pay me and I will tell you.. heehee..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'tags' to put around cut and paste segments is started with the [ and ] around the word 'quote'. And ended off with the [ and ] around the word '/quote'.

You can use the grey QUOTE button to start and then type the text you want (or cut and paste text) and then hit the 'close all Tags' hyperlink to insert '/quote'.

Putting the quote tags around text will display it in a box.

Understand what I said? :whistle

• SRC Member
No
I
Don't

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
If you don't shut up right now I will make you face a fate worse than de/clubfish! Understand slimebucket?!?!?!?

OK, but it's farnie!

This Palmfish guy's birthday is December 8, 1968 and an IT Manager with 65G & 33G Tanks.

I don't think it's the same guy.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

Sorry my mistake, I don't think it's Palmfish! Apologies to you.

Defish and Clubfish is probably fish&fish and FishNFish on RC. Same style.

Mentioned on SRC before

post-36-1093875548.jpg