Selling brand new H&S skimmer

hehe...taking my cue ah...

good good..i foresee many fishes in your system as well..hehe ;)

yeah..bro deepblue reserve the right of first refusal liao...but pricewise haven't discuss yet..haha :rolleyes:

and somemore he may go for beckett already if he doesn't mind the huge power consumption of the beckett pump, so i may end up putting up...

hmm..if 2nd hand wash clean clean...still got box...can sell how much ah...700? hehehe...dunno lah...when the time comes then decide :)

hmm..if 2nd hand wash clean clean...still got box...can sell how much ah...700? hehehe...dunno lah...when the time comes then decide :)

:off: 2nd hand ....sell me $700......I'll make sure I'll park my car real 'close' to your new camry next time I see you :evil::ph34r:

sorry Trevally...go out of topic a bit to scold someone...

GUys....H&S is a super skimmer..very good stuff...

haha....

no lah..kidding lah...700 to frighten all the vultures hovering ahead first :P

i using ev240 and this H&S model..is outsump but i chucked it in my sump also....save trouble...hehee

outsump skimmers always have the flexibility to use insump provided you have height clearance for it...whereas insump skimmers are only for insump purposes... :)