Angel fish

I like this guy....a juv french angel....looks stunning in a tank....when it is fully grown...looks round like a disc

post-54-1086397254.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's one fish I like a lot... but did not have success after thrying a couple of times.... ;) (that was when Reborn was still in Paya Lebar)

• SRC Member
Just share with u all, my majestic fish is fully recovered from ICH. He is now swim outside the rock with two new comer --- Emperor & Regal angel fish. I noticed that majestic like the same sizes but different category fish accompany together. Emperor is very beautiful and friendly with other fishes. Anyone like to see how beautiful it is?

Nice angels... they get pretty large though... how big is your tank? And what do you feed them? Perhaps you could share with us a full tank pic with all the angels.

It would be advisable to slow down on stocking your tank as your current bio-load may not be sustainable with a tank just one month old.

Angelfishes are my favorites, they're simply beautiful, lovely, colorful, elegant yet also among the most demanding in terms of food and water quality. My favorite among all angels is the blue-face angel. If you have seen a fully grown blue-face angel with all its adult coloration, I'm sure you'll agree. I have one in my old tank which has been there for a year. I'm still looking forward to buy another blue-face angel for my new 6-months old tank but this fish's quite rare here.

My second favorite angelfish is the regal angelfish, but I still haven't had much success in keeping it (have tried twice). They're just dying due to starvation. They didn't want to eat any food that I offered (nori, pellets, and lettuces). So how do you feed your regal angel and keep it alive?

Angelfishes are my favorites, they're simply beautiful, lovely, colorful, elegant yet also among the most demanding in terms of food and water quality. My favorite among all angels is the blue-face angel. If you have seen a fully grown blue-face angel with all its adult coloration, I'm sure you'll agree. I have one in my old tank which has been there for a year. I'm still looking forward to buy another blue-face angel for my new 6-months old tank but this fish's quite rare here.

My second favorite angelfish is the regal angelfish, but I still haven't had much success in keeping it (have tried twice). They're just dying due to starvation. They didn't want to eat any food that I offered (nori, pellets, and lettuces). So how do you feed your regal angel and keep it alive?

Blue face are not rare...... They are ship in very regularly... only depend on which lfs you go to ;););)

Wah liew... see all the Angels really make me "gian"!!! I love angels, but so far only got Flame and Emperor Juv in my tank.... Lost 4 beautiful Golden Angels ( they're too damn hard to keep! :cry2: ) ....

Just bought a Potter Angel yesterday!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

My Regal fish has been stayed with me for more than two weeks. He just like to eat algaes which are fully covered behind the rock & glass wall. He eats frozen shrimp not very often.

Hmmm, your regal is in red alert, i don't think he will live for more than a year or even worse half a year, i don't mean to discourage you, but since you pick the wrong species, i don't think you will succeed with that regal. My species and Regal species is the correct regal that can be keep in the tank. And also your one month old tank is surely not mature enough to hold too many fish especially angel, cos' angel need more mature water parameter.