• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

guyz,

since thiz thread iz a place 4 uz 2 share info of which LFS/LFF hv wat stock, can u guyz use proper namez instead of usin' #### codez??? unlezz instruction iz given by the LFS/LFF tat they do not wan 2 let the public know den i think it'z fair not 2 state the name or even 2 post it here.

if they r okie wif u postin' here, den y again use those codez??? makin' ppl guezz here & there. u guyz agree or not???

• SRC Member
More and more codes... now whats ######? same as ###?

###### is different from ###....

but I need to borrow DA's quote :

"all the nice one taken by my fren, left only those nt so good one" :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

i really feel like in a 007 movie now...

my update:

XYZ has loads of stock of SPS newly arrived today at wholesale prices. Also, lots of hawaii fishes including chevron and AT at never seen before prices. Very healthy stock and already eating pellets. MS and BS..

Also, dunt ask me which LFS cos they say dunt tell anyone as the shop only opens for special ppl

and

"all the nice one taken by my fren, left only those nt so good one"

SO my point is this... Why bother to update the stocklist when no one will know whats available where and when? defeats the purpose of a LFS update rite?

Think about it...

• SRC Member

Shall we standardise? Behind the #### or xxxx or xyz, include (farm/East), (shop/west). At least got some clue and won't be wild goose chase.

The SPS one is it xzy (farm/west)?

Anywhere got sunset or sunburst anthias?

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

i dun get it. this thread is meant for us to update members of stocks and no point updating if location cannot be provided. as for those who update and intentionally left out the name, unless you give a very good clue of which farm/lfs, dun bother posting cos it defeats the purpose of this thread.

cheers!

okie guys... I'll be frank here now.

The shop run by EL is taboo in SRC for personal reasons.

I do not like the way he plays his games with me especially when I started my business. I will not go into details about what I hear he has been saying or doing against me but the issue is this... no free lunch for him as he is not an advertiser, and certainly not when he doesn't believe in friendly competition.

What's not his in the first place doesn't mean that another person can't have it. I do not appreciate his open hostility, lies and industrial espionage and this action of mine is purely defensive and retaliatory.

Till the issue between us is settled, no reference to his shop or any updates on his stocks WILL BE ALLOWED. I WILL DELETE THEM.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to everyone but I have no choice but to play this game with him.

Please comply with my wishes and do stay out of this politics. I know many of you have received his side of the story when you were at his shop.... perhaps its high time I told mine. ;)

I repeat... NO references to this shop... even by code, even vague references will be allowed in SRC until further notice. I will delete them on sight. :(

PLEASE RESPECT MY DECISIONS!

AT

DA always said:" all the nice one taken by my fren, left only those nt so good one:" :lol:

Really... cos i think you meet my fren before........ And he everything also cheong one.... All i heard when he was in the shop is i want this, this, this this.... this one leh?? mmm also can so almost all the nice sps he take...... He have more compulsive buying disorder when he install his duel beckett