Trading corals for corals

DeepBlue

Got a colony of zoos and some gonioporas to trade for corals...

Not looking for mushrooms and leather corals...

goniopora has been in my tank for months...propagated and leaving a trail of babies...all for trade!! :lol:

post-15-1086707518.jpg

To facilitate trading...please post pics here...we can discuss further....looking for openbrains...willing to top up a bit of cash if really nice :lol:

also looking for:

1) Blastos

2) blue or red mushrooms (discocoma)

3) Open brain coral

4) candycane coral

...open to suggestions

• SRC Member

Is your picture taken with or with light on (goniopora)? My seem to be their branch shorten when my MH 250w on. Wondering around whether it's normal :off:

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Thanks for interest, guys...but I am very lousy in qouting price...rather trade .... acros are also welcomed..be it browned or with colours ;)

you took ALL....bro...you forgot :P

now rics are hard to come by....worth like goldbars....kind of regret selling them.....(not true :evil: ) :lol::lol::lol: ...

Back to trading...willing to top up $$ for nice corals if you have any upz for trade... :lol:

another shot of the button....no big deal though....but comes with free tube worm....(spotted the tube worm?) :lol:

post-15-1086761192.jpg

another item to add to the swop list:

a 1.5 inch long orange digitata (sps) for trade....accidentally broke it while fragging for GT.... :ph34r:

so have the :

1) goniopora with baby gonioporassss

2) Zooz

3) Orange digitata

To facilitate trading...please post pics here...we can discuss further....looking for openbrains...willing to top up a bit of cash if really nice

also looking for:

1) Blastos

2) blue or red mushrooms (discocoma)

3) Open brain coral

4) candycane coral

...open to suggestions

post-15-1086761378.jpg