• SRC Member

Hmmm came across this LFS which look like a small farm near Yio Chu Kang. When we exit at YCK at SLE..... if u are cuming from Woodland... u will be turning left and go straight all the way whereby u came by an enclose soccer pitch of 2. The place is known as Hidding Place Methodist ... wat so ever.. all i noe it is a christian place... the LFS is sumwhere inside..... i only see the marine fish sign but never go in see... anione been there?????

if thats the one....run by a guy who used to be with Tropic Marine (now by that Ah Ke*ng, for those who knows who I am talkig about :sick: ) in Pasir Ris .... he has started his own shop...a small little place....pricing of LS quite cheap...

• SRC Member
if thats the one....run by a guy who used to be with Tropic Marine (now by that Ah Ke*ng, for those who knows who I am talkig about :sick: ) in Pasir Ris .... he has started his own shop...a small little place....pricing of LS quite cheap...

Wah...so chim...just to reveal a name... :lol:

when u make a left turn into seletar farmway 1 at the florist, the next road u turn left will be atlantis. if u dun turn left and go straight up all the way till near the construction site (on the right hand side), T95 will be on ur left hand side.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

atlantis dun really have much LS.. corals are all buttons, leather, mushrooms and sponges ..

but things are cheap.

but was rather disappointed that 2 of the partners din noe anything about marine stuff and still trys to sell me things.

they din noe wat is call a LPS and SPS...

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 4

Gonio

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

4. 0