Acrylic Sheet

tropic

• SRC Member

Hi, I just bought a clear acrylic sheet measuring 1ft by 1ft at 2mm thick for $3. Any idea where else I can get a thicker sheet at a similar price or slightly higher? Any idea how much is it selling for at DAMA? :thanks:

• SRC Member
try ArtFriend.

at Brash Basar

a shop name acrylic centre at level 02-99A

dun know the phone contact maybe do a search at www.phonebook.com.sg

mine just bought at the Artfriend with 2mm thickness. they have the Arylic glue and the cutter.

regards,

Moxa

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member
Hi, I just bought a clear acrylic sheet measuring 1ft by 1ft at 2mm thick for $3. Any idea where else I can get a thicker sheet at a similar price or slightly higher? Any idea how much is it selling for at DAMA? :thanks:

bro where you got the plastic will like to get a 2mm think one

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

at Brash Basar

a shop name acrylic centre at level 02-99A

dun know the phone contact maybe do a search at www.phonebook.com.sg

mine just bought at the Artfriend with 2mm thickness. they have the Arylic glue and the cutter.

regards,

Moxa

can't find any acrylic at art friend...

Correction..art friend got sell  :P

own time own target..good place to get acrylic

Ya, but if I'm not wrong, only have the thinner type. IMHO, more suitable for art and small projects that do not have to take loads. If you need thicker Acrylic sheets, there are a few places to get.

1) Patrick's Hardware in Ubi. I don't have the exact address, but it at a cornor and it is near Maha Bodi Primary school. If you drive pass, you can't miss it. A lot of colorful panels on display. They have difffrent colors sheets to choose from and various thickness.

2) A lot of guys here mentioned Daima (correct spelling?). I've not been there, so can't comment. But, the feedback is positive.

3) In Serangoon, there is a hardware shop that also sells acraylic. It is at the cornor besides a coffee shop and quite near to Rainbow and Pet Mart. They can cut to the size you want.

Sorry cannot be more specific about the address, because usually I never ask for addresses!!

:off: , but anyone know where to get a strip heater for bending acrylic sheets?

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius

• SRC Member
3) In Serangoon, there is a hardware shop that also sells acraylic.  It is at the cornor besides a coffee shop and quite near to Rainbow and Pet Mart.  They can cut to the size you want.

Yes, they will cut it to ur size and even do simple projects for u.

It's next to a bird shop and facing the heavy vehicle carpark

• SRC Member

actually along jalan besar opposite Sungei road, near to SimLim square, also have one shop....but the lady boss very the not user friendly cos if you ask her to cut smaller pieces she show black face..... refuse to cut I can accept but pay $$ still must see black face... boycott! :angry::evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
actually along jalan besar opposite Sungei road, near to SimLim square, also have one shop....but the lady boss very the not user friendly cos if you ask her to cut smaller pieces she show black face..... refuse to cut I can accept but pay $$ still must see black face... boycott! :angry::evil:

got from her before.....black face ....still get 4pc/Price not cheap also...now abit more wiser.