any recomand chiller to use in our room

sunny03

• SRC Member

Guys currently thinking of getting a chiller

however the tank is in my room so i would like to know that which chiller will be suitable to place in our room in term of noise.

Spec of current tank

2ft cube tank

150w MH

x2 55w PL

x2 24w T5

Corals mostly zoos.

will be setting up a 4ft tank (not in 6mths time) so i prefer to get a chiller that suit the 4ft tank at a later stage

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

have a 6 in line fan temp around 28 to 29 and have to top up water also everyday

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

wow that 1 mth of my pay but what about their power comsumption ??

• SRC Member

If you want a pleasing look (looks like a PC tower casing), small footprint, low power consumption and an efficient chiller then get the Daeil.

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member
If willing to pay, TECO is top in terms of reliability and noise. Almost silent.

The TECO 1/2 hp can chill up to 4 ft tank.

how much does a teco 1/2 cost ??

wat about hailea chiller is it noisy

• SRC Member

must see is there another ppl using hailea or not

but for teco recently lot of ppl selling it, if it good why so many ppl selling it