weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

• SRC Member
That is one sweet specimen bro!

It's too bad those on the eAN list for the blue-polyp rosaria didn't even get to smell it... assuming this is indeed it.

bro u never see it meh...

maybe poly never come out..or u never see clearly..

friday I go down I see a few ppls buying it leh..

too bad me no more money else I sure buy also.. :D

Bo pian.. eventually they become coral food or food for other fishes. Tried to save once but not successful.

Siphon them out and keep in the refugium or sump lor... :P

Den u can become Marlin liao!!!

Anyway, nice SPS!! :yeah:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

bro u never see it meh...

maybe poly never come out..or u never see clearly..

friday I go down I see a few ppls buying it leh..

too bad me no more money else I sure buy also.. :D

Alan, what you and everyone else saw (and some bought) was a whitish-cream body thin branch acro with very tiny blue polyps. Yes, there were about half a dozen of those... but nothing like the one in the pic above.

• SRC Member

Alan, what you and everyone else saw (and some bought) was a whitish-cream body thin branch acro with very tiny blue polyps. Yes, there were about half a dozen of those... but nothing like the one in the pic above.

Well maybe u are right.. or my cam lens got problem..

cause that day I go down with another fren of mine also brought the same pc... and I shoot a photo of it.. and came out same as what weilong has...

nvm.. maybe my mistake I'm not too knowledgeable in sps one.. :D

Cheers

• SRC Member

No worries bro, could be my mistake too. I was zooming in on the reddish gems and maybe missed out on that one. :P Oh well, there's always next time! :)

Maybe my eyes are getting weary from looking too closely at too many sps this past few weeks. :blink:

Care to share with us the pic you took?

• SRC Member
No worries bro, could be my mistake too.  I was zooming in on the reddish gems and maybe missed out on that one. :P   Oh well, there's always next time! :)

Maybe my eyes are getting weary from looking too closely at too many sps this past few weeks. :blink:

Care to share with us the pic you took?

well as per request...

i'm not sure this is the correct one or not...

correct me if i'm wrong :lol:

Weilong use your thread hope u dont mind.. :D

post-34-1105807816.jpg

• Sponsor
Here's the photo when the shop opened.

I think edmund was not able to ID the SPS properly so this blue polyps one was place at the corner of the right holding tank.

please see the red arrow.

bro.. unpacked till 4am leh. can't ID 100% of everything. :P

• SRC Member

bro.. unpacked till 4am leh. can't ID 100% of everything. :P

Well, Edmund, I think I can safely say that there are several reefers on the eAN order list for the specimen eagerly awaiting your next shipment, especially now that we know what it looks like. ;)

Ed, let me know if you need help with identifying corals next shipment, k? :D

And Wei Leong, thanks for sharing the pics and helping out bro. :thanks:

DA, Friday I ask you take that corals why you never take? A few pc there let you choose you never take. End up now you come say GEM GEM GEM? lol

Anyway here's my neon goby :P

that time i see that piece no up mah... den now go into tank become GOLD :lol::lol::lol:

They spawn again :P

The previous batch all eaten by my anthias. I just got the clownfish book so will be trying to see if I can raise the flies.

Piang a.... caviars again.. dun raise clown fries lah, no $$ somemore waste food... haha raise regal angel fries or resplendent angel fries more $$$$ :lol::lol: