WTB: aqua c ev or hns skimmer

• SRC Member
BTW, above was posted on behalf of a friend.

Why don't you and your friend just go for the beckett since you said you can get it at good price.

Don't waste people time lah. Aqua C and H&S are not cheap unless someone want to lose a lot of money selling them to you at a big discount.

• SRC Member

Why don't you and your friend just go for the beckett since you said you can get it at good price.

oh yeh, i didnt know i could get a beckett at a good price. i didnt say that, did i??

if u think i'm wasting your time, then i'm sorry, but i didnt seek for your unnecssary comments in the first place. :P

• SRC Member

???? some quarrelling going off topic and no link at all..

one have not even mention he got gd price for beckett gatta scold for nothing..

and one have not even say anything about the price for the H&S been offer and again gatta scolding....

something very very wrong...

• SRC Member
???? some quarrelling going off topic and no link at all..

one have not even mention he got gd price for beckett gatta scold for nothing..

and one have not even say anything about the price for the H&S been offer and again gatta scolding....

something very very wrong...

I agree with Alan... nobody said anything.. and you are trying to starta quarrel out of nothing...

• SRC Member

I agree with Alan... nobody said anything.. and you are trying to starta quarrel out of nothing...

You don't know the story so please keep the comment to yourself. I'm just asking what is his budget. I just feel disappointed when we are sell something and someone is trying to hunt for a bargain at unrealistic price. I'm not going to say anymore. Case close for me.

• SRC Member

bros, dun intervene in other ppl's disputes. not very nice. let them settle their differences. who are we to judge who's right or wrong when we dun know the full story? intervene liao will only cause one or both parties to be more unhappy. :peace:

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

hey patrick123, since when there's a deal between you and my friend???? though i had recieved several PMs and a post, i dun remember recieving any from you!

i want to keep this clean, if you are here to create trouble, then obviously you are in the wrong place.

if there was someone representing you today, the deal should be a two way traffic.

my topic starter already stated it.

• SRC Member

one more thing patrick123, BE A MAN. if the deal didnt work out, so be it! if you were not happy, tell him(my friend) straight in his face. this is between you and him and dont spoil my thread and this forum. dont do this kind of back stabbing.

• SRC Member

Singapore is really full of unhappy people :(:pinch::cry2:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread