My Mini Ocean 4 X 2 X 2 1/4 Tank

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

close to 400 using salifert. Seems like I had a major ionic imbalance after dosing too much last time. You might want to do a water change, dose to your preferred level and see if the KR can maintain it at that level. No point dosing and no change.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
close to 400 using salifert. Seems like I had a major ionic imbalance after dosing too much last time. You might want to do a water change, dose to your preferred level and see if the KR can maintain it at that level. No point dosing and no change.

I'm also having inbalance, this morning did a check walau the magnesium level above 1500ppm, all the while no matter how i dose its only 1050ppm :cry2:, i stop dosing calcium liao...dose until TL.... sibeh sian <_< , this morning still 300ppm

Will try to do a 20% change again this weekend and see how...... <_<

• SRC Member
Don't worry too much..you can stop testing for now. Keep changing up to 50% every week and test your water again 2-3 weeks later. :)

I was told by someone as wat u suggested..... no point keep dosing <_< , will update again... anyway do u think i can change 20% of water again today :blink: , cos i jus change yesterday.... <_<

• SRC Member

lastest update :

bought a powder black tang from W*K** on saturday, the fishes is there about more than a week liao, so i thought :eyebrow: , already pass thru quarantine period... release the fish into my tank yesterday. this morning found out that this fello develop ICH :cry2: , bo pian already in the tank... hope he gets well soon.... :(

• SRC Member

bro,

Congratulations... you got a very nice tank. Couple of questions:

1. Notice that you have a Monti. Is the 150w MH enough for it?

2. See that you have 2 x fire goby. Are they paired? How do you pair them? I heard they will fight each other until last man standing right?

Thanks,

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...