My Mini Ocean 4 X 2 X 2 1/4 Tank

hamannbmw

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it

Its a pic off RC

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
hamman...I can get if you can wait till next August...am getting more if I can from Florida...if they have...  :P

Just wan to snitch that gem from your tank first... :P  :eyebrow:  :fear:

That's a Ricordea Yuma, they come from here, Indo Pacific. US imports them from here. They cost an arm and a leg there. Only problem is why we can never get specimen like that here. :angry:

Ricordea Floridas comes from the US, Atlantic species (Carribean area). So Florida will have abundant of that. We import them from the US. They cost an arm and a leg here. :lol:

• SRC Member
hamman...I can get if you can wait till next August...am getting more if I can from Florida...if they have... :P

Just wan to snitch that gem from your tank first... :P:eyebrow::fear:

:lol: , hey can we bring corals back from states huh ? my sis is in states now, will be back here on thursday....

• SRC Member

That's a Ricordea Yuma, they come from here, Indo Pacific. US imports them from here. They cost an arm and a leg there. Only problem is why we can never get specimen like that here. :angry:

Ricordea Floridas comes from the US, Atlantic species (Carribean area). So Florida will have abundant of that. We import them from the US. They cost an arm and a leg here. :lol:

yalor...my sis who is there told me that she saw so many and prices are reasonable.

Exotic-coloured yumas goes straight to them too... :(

hopefully they will come to notice this little red dot country of ours and start to bring in for us too... :rolleyes: