anyone know's octo/david's new hp number?

loupgarou

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OK, when I last met up david, we setup Jan 2, 8 or 9 as possible delivery dates, I've tried contacting him via hp for the last 3 weeks so that I can arrange for earlier delivery but no luck, handphone is still off.(damm irresponsible).

I've also sent out two letters, one registered to his residential address.

*johncraze mentioned he may be moving house??*

anyway, Since Jan 8 or 9 is just round the corner, that would be my final "chance" of giving him benefit of doubt.

• SRC Member

hmm really admire your patience ah dude.. :P

i remember reading this thread mths ago.. then i thought it got settled and it was over until yesterday when i saw it again and you're still waiting for your tank! :blink:

errr if it was me, i'd be :nuke::nuke::nuke:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

Despite all these negative stuffs being posted abt him still got pple still deal with him?

I guess better play safe, stay away from him :P

Guess gather all those that got cheated by him and all lodge a police report. Don't let him get away.

This guy got very smelly mouth.

Family problem is not a good reason/excuse. Go to court tell the judge lor.

Despite all these negative stuffs being posted abt him still got pple still deal with him?

I guess better play safe, stay away from him :P

Guess gather all those that got cheated by him and all lodge a police report. Don't let him get away.

This guy got very smelly mouth.

Family problem is not a good reason/excuse. Go to court tell the judge lor.

Agreed! ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

latest update.

I went down to his house today, no one in. scribbled a message on the DUST on his windows.

just now (5:20), he called from a private number, saying he just book out of ICT, thus no phone (whether lost or not allowed in ICT?)

anyway, he's coming over to my place to check out stuff/placement whatsoever, delivery is delayed but I've insisted it will be delivered by this week.

8)

• SRC Member

hope so man.. tell him that this is his last chance.. by this friday. or go take legal actions liao lah. he is really audacious man.. can't stand it already. feeling frustrated for you. haha

Live and Let Live

better not believe him, i was also told that my tank is done except my cabinet.. todate i have not even seen any progress at all, except pocketed all my cash.. I will not hesitate to call the POLICE! Any one of you a victim, I hope we can go to police station to make a report!

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hmmm 22 jan... bro, got your tank already?

or... :fear:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

ok guys. my tank (s) are in. (today, but this time round, I verified and confirmed a date that actually can make, so I didn't take leave on tuesday but on thursday).

thankfully my saga is at an end,

I believe on his end, he's dealing with his parent's medical problems but really needs to prioritise.

--

Which direction better?

_MG_0819_copy.jpg

_MG_0818_copy.jpg

ok guys. my tank (s) are in. (today, but this time round, I verified and confirmed a date that actually can make, so I didn't take leave on tuesday but on thursday).

thankfully my saga is at an end,

I believe on his end, he's dealing with his parent's medical problems but really needs to prioritise.

--

Which direction better?

_MG_0819_copy.jpg

_MG_0818_copy.jpg

Bro, you are one of the most patient person I ever know of!!!! Your thread started on Jul'04 now is already Feb'05 and it is still not 100%!!!!! :bow::bow::bow:

Anyway, I wish you the very best to your set-up! :D

Do share with us your progress! :D

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381