The Return of My Sanctuary

flubberina13

yeah man....

according to flubberina it was a couple if i am not wrong. Gee, i hope they are just children or in their teens.

To take/use people's thing without asking/permission is stealing.

Furthermore reefers like flubberina are so readily available in here via PM to ask for permission to use her photos. If flubberina is some far away ang mo reefer that is hard to reach and difficult and long to wait for her reply, then maybe we can still understand.

But flubberina is always around in here. I see no reason why no effort was made to contact her prior to her photo being used.

Should be the work of some rude newbies. I dun think the earlier reefers who know flubberina well will do such things.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

aiyah...no issue liao lah... :)

I guess whoever has done that on Saturday, has read this and also feel paiseh abt it. So case closed as long as the person is contrite. :)

Couple or not, according to the lfs...there are just too many people around then. it pass...just dun do it again... <_<

fwah, like tat also can ah?? :lol::lol:

i post a pic in our forum already kena complain liao. :sick: ..this moron, printed your pic and went to the LFS?? hahahhaa

luckily all my corals simple simple ones, like wat weileong said... <_<

i still can post...but pple like weileong, roidan, flubb, DA and whoever with gems cannot post liao...hahahhaha.... :D

tat's life...i understand tat a lot of reefers stop posting after kena shot at by pple like me (always say that they are hao lian, but just a harmless remark/joke mah). :peace: .

hai...

jie, no choice liao...i will adopt all your nice nice stuffs to prevent u from anymore hurt....hahahhaha...

hey hye i no gems hor.. i saw gems but no $$ to own them :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
how your shopping spree flubby :P heard you sapu alot of nice jewels :P somebody must not really like you to do something like that :(

although new on the reefing scene can hear all kinds of things..... :fear:

dun say sapu lah...not nice...

flubb just have a craving for exotic stuffs...and really nice stuffs...

i'm still thinkin of how to climb into her house from the balcony...

yeah man....

according to flubberina it was a couple if i am not wrong. Gee, i hope they are just children or in their teens.

To take/use people's thing without asking/permission is stealing.

Furthermore reefers like flubberina are so readily available in here via PM to ask for permission to use her photos. If flubberina is some far away ang mo reefer that is hard to reach and difficult and long to wait for her reply, then maybe we can still understand.

But flubberina is always around in here. I see no reason why no effort was made to contact her prior to her photo being used.

Should be the work of some rude newbies. I dun think the earlier reefers who know flubberina well will do such things.

Bro, relax lah, u seem pretty frustrated in some of the posts u made recently... Life's beautiful if you tink its beautiful... :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

yah man...

feeling very dulan seeing the forum over a year ago to its current state....

that's why before retiring from the forum scene, i buay lun liao....

wanna give a piece of my mind before i retire with my happy reef :)

Aiyoh, never got into "retirement"... you are letting adversity defeat you.. :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

no lah...just very tired already :snore:

time to get on with other things in life now that the reef is established...

and time to mingle in mountain caves like the older reefbirds and gurus.... :lol:

mountain caves? So dat's where they're hiding!! :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

pls do me a favour... :peace:

I just dun wan any misunderstanding...just wanna enjoy simple reefing. PLEASE! PLEASE!  :bow:  :bow:

Heard from a lfs that some of you printed some corals pic from my thread and went to bargain. You even go to the extent of giving a price that you said I got the corals for. Pl dun do that.  :eyeblur:

Like that also can??? :o

I think no LFS will be stupid enough to believe. They malu themselves only.... if wanna get discounts, I think best way is to ask nicely.

• SRC Member

dun say sapu lah...not nice...

flubb just have a craving for exotic stuffs...and really nice stuffs...

i'm still thinkin of how to climb into her house from the balcony...

you har...still wun give up? :lol::lol::lol:

Will let you know when you are 'pocket-ready' for some exotic ones... :eyebrow:

no lah...just very tired already  :snore:

time to get on with other things in life now that the reef is established...

and time to mingle in mountain caves like the older reefbirds and gurus.... :lol:

hi

flubberinal, your corals are really beautiful :wub::bow: and sorry abt the recent incident.

:off:

i am new to this club and enjoy reading the posts here. I believe starting Singapore Reef Club and maintaining it not easy. This might be AT's brainchild but without senior reefers like you all, it will not be a success.

I hope the senior reefers don't give up and talk about retiring from the scene over such people. I feel sad reading such comments, I believe AT, the mods and other reefers will feel worse given all the effort put in. :cry:

let's try to improve this forum. :peace:

sorry, it's off topic.

• SRC Member

Senior Reefer? :huh:

You talking abt Roidan, right? :lol::lol::lol:

He's so young and you classify him with the 'aged' ones? :P:lol::lol:

Anyway, the incident is history liao. I am no longer bothered... :)

The enjoyment and benefits from reefing outweighs whatever negativity it entails... :wub:

• SRC Member
Senior Reefer? :huh:

You talking abt Roidan, right? :lol::lol::lol:

He's so young and you classify him with the 'aged' ones? :P:lol::lol:

Anyway, the incident is history liao. I am no longer bothered... :)

The enjoyment and benefits from reefing outweighs whatever negativity it entails... :wub:

YEAH!!!

tat's the spirit... ;)

not say young lah...already feel so old and lethargic already :snore:

ie. really cannot tong pass 4am liao :lol:

will retire to the mountain caves to pour tea for the mountain-hiding gurus :lol:

true, never will i give up reefing unless really no choice...cos reefing is so much fun.

so much fun to see the fishes and so many colours shimmering from the corals :lol: