where is the lfs reef en nature?

decentkid

• SRC Member

If you are going by car, can take the Central Expressway (CTE) follow by Tampines Expressway (TPE) turn into exit 5 (Pasir Ris Drive 12 Off Pasir Ris Drive 3)

If you are going by MRT/bus, please alight off Pasir Ris MRT Station. Take SBS Transit 359 or 88. Look out for Mainland's Sign Board located behind the farm and alight

post-7-1092325093.gif

yup, I've seen the owner's tank 2 years back. 9 ft tank I think...IMO, the best tank in Singapore!! You can try asking him for some photos of that old tank if you see this guy called Jeremy....Quiet guy but very knowledgable.. A friend of Julian Sprung...I think Julian Sprung is gonna publish photos of his tank in a new book or something!!! :bow: Keep a look out too....

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

reef en nature is not an lfs.... they specialize in setting up and maintenance of marine tanks.... it is somewhere in kitchener road, walking distance from lavender mrt.... but u dont just drop by there, need to set an appointment... ive got the contacts and address of the manager but left it in my office, pm u tom if u r interested.

Yup, talked to him before. Wouldn't say I know him very well though. Met him again just last week. Knew him through another guy. I think he's really got a good pair of hands man. Literally becoming an art with him. I most honoured to have seen his tank...

"Save a reef, grow your own"