Flubby's Fish Gourmet

• SRC Member

Hey...due to some requests, making the food again and this time round, will sell them but you must be comfortable with the price first...

Work out to about $7.00 per 100g.Food can be kept up to three months or so.

You just need to 'hack' a small part and thaw it before feeding. Can also throw in the whole chunk but it is rather wasteful as some of your fish will take a bigger bite than the others..

For those who want, state the amount you wan. :rolleyes:

Those who need to know, part of the ingredients I put in are...appetite enhancer, vitamins supplements and some growth and colouration enhancer. :)

PS : I am only making up to a maximum of 1kg as freezer has limited storage place... :paiseh:

1) Xfusion - 200g

2)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey...due to some requests, making the food again and this time round, will sell them but you must be comfortable with the price first...

You just need to 'hack' a small part and thaw it before feeding. Can also throw in the whole chunk but it is rather wasteful as some of your fish will take a bigger bite than the others..

For those who want, state the amount you wan.

Those who need to know, part of the ingredients I put in are...appetite enhancer, vitamins supplements and some growth and colouration enhancer.

PS : I am only making up to a maximum of 1kg as freezer has limited storage place...

1) Xfusion - 200g

2) Alfaromeo - 200g

• SRC Member

For those who want, state the amount you wan.

Those who need to know, part of the ingredients I put in are...appetite enhancer, vitamins supplements and some growth and colouration enhancer.

PS : I am only making up to a maximum of 1kg as freezer has limited storage place...

1) Xfusion - 200g

2) Alfaromeo - 200g

3) bum - 200g

• SRC Member

Order closed...thanks for your interest... :peace:

Food will be ready on Friday after 9pm. you guys decide when to collect. Collection at AMK Ave 2.

Pls pm me if you need my address and contact as I assume some of you already have them. :)

• SRC Member
PS : I am only making up to a maximum of 1kg as freezer has limited storage place... :paiseh:

Hi,

If you need more storage space, I can help out.

Currently, my freezer only stored ice-cube and ice-cream and help you to store 2kg(approx) if needed.

Let me know, btw I'm staying at Bedok Reservoir. :D

Happy : 97616140

• SRC Member

Sunday? :(

Pls check my timing...church and family day... ;)

Dun like to stretch the collection due to limited storage issue...by Sunday evening if the above people dun collect, I will pm those who had expressed their interest. :P:rolleyes:

Thanks for your understanding in advance... :peace:

Cheers...

Flub... :)

• SRC Member

2nd Update...

1) Xfusion - 200g (?) (pls contact me)

2) Alfaromeo - 200g (pls call me...dun understand what you meant)

3) bum - 200g (taken)

4) Zero Oxygen - 100g (taken)

5) Kaf - 200g (taken)

6) Yellowbelly - 200g (taken)

Thanks... :)

Flub :peace:

• SRC Member

Final Updates... :)

1) Xfusion - 200g (taken)

2) Alfaromeo - 200g (forgo order)

3) bum - 200g (taken)

4) Zero Oxygen - 100g (taken)

5) Kaf - 200g (taken)

6) Yellowbelly - 200g (taken)

Thanks...

Flub... :peace:

Thread closed... :)

• SRC Member

Sorry Flubberina as I have to use your thread. :peace:

I have to sell away your fish gourmet as most of my gobies are not taking, mostly Tang. :cry2:

So whoever that want the flubby's fish gourmet (more anthias) can get from me at $12 for about 180gm. I stayed at Bukit Panjang.

Interested PM me or sms me at 90905707

• SRC Member

Oh dear... :o

it's alright...I still can use it for my fish if nobody is buying from you. :rolleyes:

Just bring it over if it's convenient for you. :)

What do you keep? So that I can make further improvements... :)

• SRC Member

flubberina,

Your fish gourmet sound interesting, wondering where you stay....if in town area i might want to get 100g from you, to try it out for my fish?

Sorry yellowbelly, you stay in bukit panjang too far for me to get from buy from you...as i stay in town area....balestier area....

• SRC Member

Sorry...I have no more as one person just took over AlfaRomeo's order yesterday.

If you near Yellowbelly, go get from him. :)

But what fish you keeping? I dumped in quite a lot of nutrients and 'potent' stuff...so you might also wan to consider the efficiency of your skimmer... :P

• SRC Member
Oh dear... :o

it's alright...I still can use it for my fish if nobody is buying from you. :rolleyes:

Just bring it over if it's convenient for you. :)

What do you keep? So that I can make further improvements... :)

Mainly Gobies and 1 tang.

I have a sand shifter that love your food but it commit suicide on Sunday. Don't know what happen and how. it landed in my sump (inside the cabinet with one door open) at the filter wool.

I assume it jump out of my main tank dropped on the floor then flip itself back to the sump but wrong placing landed at the filterwool area instead of the middle compartment of the sump where it might have been save :cry:

• SRC Member

i have yellow, purple, brown tank, 2 blue and brown surgeon...two clown, few chromis, a six line wrasse, coral beauty.....anyway, i think all my fish will eat as they crazy for food....everytime human walk near to my tank, they all will swim near to the human for food.....

yellow belly, wondering can i collect from you at R_born? if is convenient with you....if not then is ok

• SRC Member
i have yellow, purple, brown tank, 2 blue and brown surgeon...two clown, few chromis, a six line wrasse, coral beauty.....anyway, i think all my fish will eat as they crazy for food....everytime human walk near to my tank, they all will swim near to the human for food.....

yellow belly, wondering can i collect from you at R_born? if is convenient with you....if not then is ok

Sorry too out of the way and it is frozen type hor