5. xfusion - 200g (collected)

6. planetg - 200g (collected)

7. ligerton-200g(collected)

8. b2toh - 200g (collected)

9. Oceandeep-100g(confirmed)

10.hermit-200g(collected)

11.Fuzz -200g (collected)

12.Archilles19-200g(collected)

Left only Oceandeep. How you will finally be able to collect the food irregardless of all the hiccups on Thursday. :)

Still left 2 containers of 100g for sales at $7.00 per 100g

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

K. remind me to pass you the recipe if you are back for the rest. But most of the additives are from States, so if need be...I place an order for you before I leave? Ask you to see how I made and you sit down there just staring at my tank... :erm::P

Luke, the food has a shelf life of abt 3 months or so if you freeze them well. So do you really still wan the last 200g? :huh:

you got to see how much that you are feeding your fish with and then see whether the 200g that you took last night can last you how long. From there then you decide whether you can still afford to take the remaining 200g. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
3rd Updates...

1. Xperiment626 - 100g (collected)

2. Davwong - 200g (collected)

3. yus-200g (collected)

4. Gouldian 200g- (collected)

5. xfusion - 200g (collected)

6. planetg - 200g (collected)

7. ligerton-200g(collected)

8. b2toh - 200g (collected)

9. Oceandeep-100g(confirmed)

10.hermit-200g(collected)

11.Fuzz -200g (collected)

12.Archilles19-200g(collected)

Left only Oceandeep. How you will finally be able to collect the food irregardless of all the hiccups on Thursday. :)

Still left 2 containers of 100g for sales at $7.00 per 100g

Oceandeep has cancelled his order citing tank crash.

His order has been taken by Chui. Food all sold. Thanks for your interest. :peace:

PS: The whole recipe has been given to an honorable reefer who gonna attempt to make it in my absence. :peace:

Ligerton...see your pm for the recipe alter. :)

• SRC Member
:bow::thanks: My fish went cracy eating your delicious gourmet. Pls pm me your recipe, maybe I will try to make my self when you are in US. Afraid they do not want to eat other food. ;)

Your tank is so nice. :thanks: again

hahaha bro mine also la....as for " Afraid they do not want to eat other food" i suggest not to feed the same ting everymeal.....mayb some other variety also ya hehehe

• SRC Member

Dun worry...high chances are...by the time you guys finish feeding the food, your fish will be weaned to pellets liao. :)

That's what happens to my fish too.

The food is to make them have better appetite and better colouration and then more immunity due to the ingredients.

After that...they should be alright to alternate feed with the food and pellets and subsequently pellets totally.

Then...once in a while, give a treat by soaking your pellets or other raw food with some of the additives that I have mentioned. That's like giving them some birdnest or chicken's essence in human's terms... :P

Happy Feeding...

Chapter closed... :kiss::kiss:

To be continued by... another reefer. :):peace:

My fishes really cracy with your special dish. My shy BT is racing out to eat as soon as I drop the food in.

yeah i tried a bit (dunno my skimmer can take the load or not)... it was almost instant that my tangs gobbled everything.

power sia!

• SRC Member

Just an update in case some of you checked in late... :)

Due to time constraints, I am NO longer making the food. B)

As such, I am apologetic that I cannot entertain any requests/ pms for me to supply them again. Maybe see how after September/ October 2005. :P

Meanwhile, I can definitely recommend you guys to get from Henry of Marinelife. Afterall, he was the first to introduce me to this concept and recipe of making nutrituous fish food for our darling fish. :bow::peace:

My recipe originated from him before I added in more stuff that I find beneficial for my fish. :P

:off::off::off:

Btw, I have heard rumors that travelled from a farm in the east that someone has been criticising abt the price of the food. Understand the person/ his/her friend is trying to push his food there too. Dun worry...you can have the market. I have no intention to rip whatever livelihood that you think, can come out from selling them. How much can I make when I didn't even wan to comission lfs to sell for me unlike you? :rolleyes: If only you can see the stuff I put in, I bet you will have your foot in your mouth that very instant. :rolleyes:

Oh dear...another enemy I have made from a bitter soul... :(

too bad...I am not here to please everyone. I ain't no saint...Thank you...adios...sayonara... :peace::kiss::kiss:

Amazing how aggressive some people can be, to guard their own $$$ interest... everywhere... even in here...

Running my own business... encounter such people... come home relac read forum also got such people...

I'm making my own fish feed and my personal friends are buying from me as well...

Just to let these people know, somethings are so easy to do and they are not the only smart alec's around. <_<

• SRC Member

Dun worry...I dun think I am talking abt you. I dun even know you and neither do you, right? :)

Dun understand why are you so perturbed when our paths dun cross... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have already said I am not making. Go ahead and publicise whatever you guys deem fit. In fact, I have encouraged some to start making and selling too. Oh no...more competition... :o

And have also given them the whole recipe with no strings attached nor any intention for favours... B)

Whoever wants to, can go ahead and promote their own concoction. Infact, I have paid credit to Henry of Marinelife whose recipe is one of the best around.

Anyway, I dun run any business nor have any share with any lfs...I'm just a nobody...pose no threat...dun have any $$$ interest with marine related stuff... otherwise you would have seen me 'agressively' backbiting people in order to sell my food. :lol: So far, to my recollection, I have never ever asked any lfs to sell them. Only give one lfs, a small blue plastic container to feed fish that are not eating. :)

And I did not claim to be the only one to make fish food. They are indeed very easy to be done. And I am not Alec...my name is Amy. :heh:

You go sell your food, man... :) Dun understand why you bother to post in my thread. :unsure: Should spend your time resting after running your business. It will make you more relaxed and not so uptight over small stuff. :)

Come on...let it pass...dun sweat over the small stuff... :(

:peace::peace: