My wedding day!

seamonkee

• SRC Member
I'm attending a wedding dinner tonight. I know the bride but not the groom. Maybe you are the groom of my friend.....haha

what are the chances? Then again it is a hot month for wedding...

My place alone has three weddings running at the same time... I had mine at Rasa Sentosa Shangri-La.

Firstly, a solemnisation ceremony at the waterfront lawn (open-air grass lawn next to the sea), followed by the banquet dinner in the main ballroom.

Total of 45 tables hahaha.... just finished counting my ang pows.... got cover back.... Thank God...

Also the weather was really a blessing from God! It was really dramatic, we were during our praise and worship session during the solemnisation ceremony and that's when dark clouds, really really dark clouds start to form.... strong winds and all.... Believe me, the hotel coordinator was worried sick because it was nearing the blink for the sky to rain.... Amazingly, within 5 minutes and by the time, my pastor got up the stage, the clouds in the skys dispersed!

Oh yeah, regarding my new fish tank... haha... my new house not ready yet lah... just halfway through the flooring and air-con piping... now staying at my in-law's place.

Cheers! and thanks to everyone for your well wishes!!