Founder And Admin's Tank

• SRC Member

The left side of da Boss's tank.

post-22-1065452562.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

The right.

No full view as the camera caught a lot of reflection and spoilt the pictures.

post-22-1065452623.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Found a fairly decent picture without reflection.

The right side Iwasaki was still switched on that's why the colours are washed out.

post-22-1065453079.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

some got to sell their house to build this kind of tank.....my wife say it is so surreal looking.....not real...not real...(rubbing eyes)................it draws the person looking at it, beckoning people.........

:whistle

Hi Tanzy!

Can you give me the exact exposure settings/white balance settings for each pix?

I'm still trying to get these nice colours taken with my Canon G2. Your Sony cam seems to make my tank look better.. haha!!

AT

• SRC Member
some got to sell their house to build this kind of tank.....my wife say it is so surreal looking.....not real...not real...(rubbing eyes)................it draws the person looking at it, beckoning people.........

:whistle

Like those jellyfishes attracting Dolly in "Finding Nemo", right? :D

Instead of ###### the life out of you, AT's tank sucks your money instead, so AT can pay for his running cost on his tank... :lol::lol::lol:

Well, finally you guys can catch a glimpse of the virgin left side of my tank... finally it has some stuff to fill up the empty space!

Still a work in progress.... I think I can fit in a few more colonies! ;)

• SRC Member

Everybody should get Sony cameras! They are the best! B) Guarantee to make your tank look good. :lol:

First and second pictures.

ISO100, F2.8, 1/60

Third picture

ISO100, F2.2, 1/80

I will be posting a picture of my tank once I have positioned my clams and gotten rid of the blasted coralline algae.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Yup..."Finally" is the word... ;) Can't have the luxury of saying "I still have 1/3 space left" anymore. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted :lol:

A superb tank you have there! :P

Haha.. thanks... yeah finally filled up the 1/3 space.... still a work in progress.. knowing me... I will be doing some re-aquascaping until I am happy, then I'll allow my reef to grow naturally.

simply breath taking..... love the aquascaping..especially the gap...makes it look really natural...and i think the monti caps on the left side fit in so well...so natural...

Thanks Mellow,

I took a long time visualizing my tank, I was willing to give up some space to create the reef gully look with a 'swim-thru'! ;)

The left side is to simulate a steep reef wall, so I will be making the back part a monti / overhanging table acro alley.

Glad you like it! :)

yup AT,

can't wait to see it a year down the road..bet you're a perfectionist... I'm also constantly finding new and changing my aqua scaping...got almost 70% of how i've planned for it to look like...i think it's good that u had so many caves and drop offs..creates more space and looks more natural.. gonna try out the aqua scaping that u had in the left side of your tank..been thinking of having monti colonies but didn't know how to put them so that they'll stand out..i think letting them overhang from a cliff would look best...like yours...was just wondering if u spend 2- 3hours or more just to arrange your corals each time u get new ones...coz i do!!haha. back ache man

"Save a reef, grow your own"