pangz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

yea i agree luck really play a big part in choosing opposite ######.....

which i dun have :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

from my experience, you can never reject a person nicely.....it must be cold, blunt and direct......

somehow, when a person has his eyes on you, even your smallest action seems to indicate some sort of interest in him.....so be nasty and ask him to stop bugging you!!!!

• SRC Member
Males In Singapore are one of a kind . Desperate . horny and .. Desperate . I have a friend who makes $15 an hour pretending to be a user in a chatline and gets about 20 requests for ONSs a day . SAD

Definately agree with that! Some men are so desperate they go beyond the natural genetic order of procreation...makes me ashame as a man... Tsk Tsk

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member
You know how to be more lucky when it comes to the opposite ######? become angmoh lor... girls will throw themselves at you even if u r the ugliest angmoh around... heheheheehe

Actually I think ang mo coming here for SPGs are good.... in a way they are helping us singaporean men to weed out the materialistic and inmatured local gals...kind of like a national service for them here! :lol:

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

You know how to be more lucky when it comes to the opposite ######? become angmoh lor... girls will throw themselves at you even if u r the ugliest angmoh around... heheheheehe

you sure or not? Throw themselves meh? ..... :P Like that must wait and hop... :lol:

• SRC Member

Aw man, gotta break out the bleach and use hair dye.

Seriously, Miss Pangz, you seem awfully nice. Really cool of you to be so sensitive to the dude, but you got to stop him when it turns persistent. Thats harrassment.

i disagree leh.... think it's gotta do with $$$.....it so happens the expats here are richer, with a bigger pay packet.... maybe that's why some girls are attracted.... sad truth... :erm:

but then again, there are always the nice pple.... like us.... haha :lol:

• SRC Member
Post his number here, then we'll all wish him "goodnight" n "gd morning" together. I wonder what his reaction will be. Haha :evil::evil:

lolz... I love that....

I also hate guy who did these kind of act.. skin so thick...

If I were pangz I would have give that guy some of my 4 letters word and confirm he will get lost one... :P

If I were pangz I would have give that guy some of my 4 letters word and confirm he will get lost one...  :P

:o:o:erm:

eh, it's way overboard already lah. i'm not driving on the road or something. :D I have been 'fierce' enuff already :pirate: . i think......

hehe.... anyway, you guys have all the interesting suggestions, just makes me laugh reading everything. haha :lol: