scarab

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Wow....ultimate.....is this what we were talking about....the thing missing in Dan's tank? :shock: ....i want i want...hint hint... ;)

Missing??? :lol: If you are referring to Scarab's solid red milli, that one I also got :P. I agree, it truly qualifies as one of the ultimate millis. :yeah: The picture doesn't do it justice.

• SRC Member

Missing??? :lol: If you are referring to Scarab's solid red milli, that one I also got :P. I agree, it truly qualifies as one of the ultimate millis. :yeah: The picture doesn't do it justice.

Actually it's missing in my tank lar... :P ....after i see both your tank....gosh....i noticed my tank is too small to cater for gems that i had not seen before.... :paiseh: (need to convert those CMI in my tank from small colony to frags again..... :upsidedown: )

• SRC Member

Actually it's missing in my tank lar... :P ....after i see both your tank....gosh....i noticed my tank is too small to cater for gems that i had not seen before.... :paiseh: (need to convert those CMI in my tank from small colony to frags again..... :upsidedown: )

it is missing in my tank too!!!!!! :fear::fear::fear:

anyway, Jim, no need to "deport" ur CMI..... its time to convert to a bigger tank

:evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

:):evil::evil::evil::)

Wicked huh the colour!!! :evil: I agree with dan that the photo don't do it justice. I don't have starfire glass lah. Top down it's even more wicked>>> :evil::evil::lol:

danano: Its time to promote it into your main tank. What's it doing in your nano? :o No place ah then time to upgrade to your 6 footer, no I mean your 8 footer. ;)

Jimng: Yup your tank is definitely too small even for your own gems my friend. Time to get rid of your LPS and rescape to fit in new gems or better get new bigger tank.

reefer guy: I concur. Bigger tank for Jim. Let the red milli setlle down and grow out. Then we can frag. :evil::evil: Just a matter of time. :pinch::lol:

• SRC Member

I would love to upgrade but hate to do changes now....the tank is so stable currently.....i believe you guys know the dilemma of this love and hate thingy....

I am already thinking how the new tank will be like in design....will endure until the love thingy overcome the hate thingy.... :P

jeez...goin into cycle again.....2ft--> 4ft-->5ft-->2ft-->3ft-->?

still waiting to get to the stage where i can commit a room to this hobby... :evil: