Danano's 4ft Reef

danano

• SRC Member
Yes I have one piece .... not sure whether similar .. ... the entire piece have the same blue body like yours, even the polyp is blue ... . in the tank for 2 to 3 months already.

Slow growth ;)

Do you have a pic of it to share?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi Dan,

show us some more great pix man.... I'm sure you got alot of nice stuff from the recent LFSing....

:D

anymore pics of the latest acquaition...between you and scarab...prob have bought off half of the recent shipments :evil: definitely lots of new gems

• SRC Member
anymore pics of the latest acquaition...between you and scarab...prob have bought off half of the recent shipments :evil: definitely lots of new gems

I picked up a "few" this past week. You must remember, my tank is full. :P

Best part about shipments nowadays is that the quantities are pretty large and we typically see several pieces of the same nice specimens... lots to go around. :)

Friday night in Pasir Ris... I think most reefers, if not all, went home happy. I know I did! :D

I remember looking at this branching monti after everyone had pretty much picked out their pieces, and no one had touched it... there were about half a dozen aquacultured colonies to choose from. Even I gave it a miss at first glance but after closer inspection, I thought to myself, WOWWW! :yeah: To me, it was special.

Dan

• SRC Member

yes yes... I was beside you... took the other 2 but then didn't bring enough cash so gave to my gd friend... I really hope to see your Full tank setup... must be impressive!! :lol:

I remember looking at this branching monti after everyone had pretty much picked out their pieces, and no one had touched it... there were about half a dozen aquacultured colonies to choose from. Even I gave it a miss at first glance but after closer inspection, I thought to myself, WOWWW! :yeah: To me, it was special.

Dan...PICS! :lol:

Too bad I was on budget trip...could only pick up 2 pieces..gave the very nice yellow digitata a miss....

was saving for the shipment the following day....should have gotten more from the Iwarna shipment :lol: