Disguised bulk orders/commercial signatures

Achilles Tang

Regarding bulk orders, I have tolerated the pushing & testing of boundaries set a long time ago by me by some members here for some time already.

No amount of disguise on making it seem like a bulk purchase is necessary when it is blatant that commercial production & sales is involved.

Such threads are now removed and I appreciate the deletion of member signatures bearing info or links to products that are mass made for commercial sale with IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

Non-sponsors who blatantly make use of SRC for personal gain will not be entertained. Any form of thread that is suspiciously showcasing products that invite a sales response will be under review and may be deleted at the moderators'/administration's discretion without prior notice.

The rules are clear and the management's direction is also clear enough. IF in doubt, please PM me or the mods.

Compliance is recommended with immediate effect.

Members still with commercial signatures by the end of 20 Oct will automatically be suspended. Ample warning has been given and friends of such members are obligated to assist them by reminding them of SRC's rules and regulations again.

Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation.