Any gem tang in Singapore?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I think got three...but all serious collectors with bottomless pits where cash is concerned... :lol::lol::lol:

See...3 alone in tiny Singapore. So, definately more than 10 per year collected....

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

I think this quote had been overquoted. There's quite definately more than 10 collected per year. Perhaps in the early days of collection maybe, but not now....

not really what... its been stated in alot of website and book that less than 10 are collected each year...well maybe because more ppl found out ard their region thus causing more to be collected

• SRC Member

not really what... its been stated in alot of website and book that less than 10 are collected each year...well maybe because more ppl found out ard their region thus causing more to be collected

That's what I mean...everyone quoting the same quote over and over again from an old citation. Unless you have new figures from the Mauritian export authorities, the "less than 10 collected per year" figure is from some time in the past. And, it refers to collection by a museum there, not commercially.

That's what I mean...everyone quoting the same quote over and over again from an old citation. Unless you have new figures from the Mauritian export authorities, the "less than 10 collected per year" figure is from some time in the past. And, it refers to collection by a museum there, not commercially.

Hmm well maybe.... ;););) but i dun think the 3 in singapore is all bought tat the same time......

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
WOOW

3?

Well this is about the ONLY rare fish I dont see here.

How about a Clarion X Passer?

Maculosus X Koran

:blink:

U want rare Angels & Rare Tangs?

All Price start @ $1XXX to $2XXX

All potential local buyer wants to see first :blink::erm:

Rare Fish shipped_in from countries as far as Axxxxxxxx & Mxxxxxxxx and most buyers want to see first before buying?

So who want to bring in unless is fully pay for and DOA is on buyers risk, since profit is damn low, risk is high and collector is smiling for the $ u just paid :heh:

If you care to wait for 1 year, within 1 year, u can definitely get it.

:)

• SRC Member

U want rare Angels & Rare Tangs?

All Price start @ $1XXX to $2XXX

All potential local buyer wants to see first :blink::erm:

Rare Fish shipped_in from countries as far as Axxxxxxxx & Mxxxxxxxx and most buyers want to see first before buying?

So who want to bring in unless is fully pay for and DOA is on buyers risk, since profit is damn low, risk is high and collector is smiling for the $ u just paid :heh:

If you care to wait for 1 year, within 1 year, u can definitely get it.

:)

LOL max you told me 2 years at least to join the line of wating Hehe..

Ming :lol:

• SRC Member

haha... next year when i go diving in perth, i'll catch some and bring back to sell if i see them! :P

Think you have to swim real faaar to get them :P Just bring back some weedy sea dragons can already! :lol: