selling sohal tang, white cheek tang

hamannbmw

thanks weishun n ahloon for yr comments, how's the coral doing ?

Well the candy cane is doing ok now.... Can see the feeding tentacles when I dosed DT. However, did not open as much "flesh" as I had seen in your tank. :(

Probably is still climatising... :D

• SRC Member
Well the candy cane is doing ok now.... Can see the feeding tentacles when I dosed DT. However, did not open as much "flesh" as I had seen in your tank. :(

Probably is still climatising... :D

give it some time , it will bloom as it is ... candy is not a difficlut coral to keep ;)

• SRC Member

hey guys... its always the case when someone interested in yr stuff and expect the "best quality" with a "good price"......... :lol: i would like to stress to someone that i dont need to sell something by cheating and/or bluffing to get my stuff sold.... i'm selling something which both parties agreed n "seen" therefore there is no obligation........... ;) REMEMBER NO OBLIGATION... :lol:

If u wish to buy, come take a look, u like it..take it, if u dun.. leave it alone... :lol: , dun send pm's saying : i book yr stuff by means u r a reputable reefer ...hahaha AM I ????? wat if u took home n yr fishes die ???????? does it mean i'm selling something which is sick ????

Come on.. take it or leave it..... i dun earn a leaving out of selling my stuff..... :lol: if u really understand the market of marine and the price i'm selling......... ;) so for those thats not truly interested, please buy from LFS, dun bother to Pm me, cos its wasting your time n mine too......... TY

<_<

• SRC Member
Wah... brother so angry ah... relac lah... dun so angry.. as you know there are all kinds of ppl one wat.. so why waste your breathe and your temper on them.. just heck care them loh.. relac relac *take fan blow hamannbmw*

:lol: ... bro, i need air con lar..... not fan, someone pm me more than 5 times asking too many Q and yet.. the last Q is ...... :ph34r:

" i buy from hobbyist cause the fish is more stable, eat well, no disease of any. yours should not be exception right? """"""""seller reputation at stake """"""""

if u were me would u sell to him.......... :lol:

i'll rather fried the tang and eat it as nasi lemak fish....... :lol:

• SRC Member

:lol: ... bro, i need air con lar..... not fan, someone pm me more than 5 times asking too many Q and yet.. the last Q is ...... :ph34r:

" i buy from hobbyist cause the fish is more stable, eat well, no disease of any. yours should not be exception right? """"""""seller reputation at stake """"""""

wat an idiot he is...hahahaha...

• SRC Member

wah! he really ask you this question ah? This means he dun trust your husbandry in reef keeping leh. *shake head*

• SRC Member
*BLOODY TULAN* .... take it or leave it, keep yr money and have a good dinner with yr girlfriend.. :lol: its more worth it.......lol :lol:

Hi bro, welcome the club of selling. U'd probably saw my post to sell my 5ft setup. I have got PMs even more ridiculous than the one you posted. :o

When one wanted to share either tank or LS by selling it cheap so other reefers can benefit, such 'buyers' think it is fire-sales and instead of come, view, buy/no buy, they add keroscene to burn the price somemore by throwing doubts !! :o Well, to buyers who are in doubts, then either go view the sale items or don;t even bother PM the seller.

I treat such PMs as a comic relief and have a good laugh in the real world of stress. :lol:

Sorry to add my feedback, I understand your anger. Just ignore such PMs. Upz for you.

Cheers.

hahaha... :lol:

when i tried to sell my trigger somebody also SMSed me multiple times asking me why I sell, how many fish it killed, what size what trigger etc when all these are posted in the sell off forum...

I ended up selling to another reefer next on the list.... :evil:

HamannBMW: Just curious, how you catch yr fish ah?

wow, you frighten me, i thought u T L with me for asking about your powder black tang. sorry didn't mean to bug u, but i need to know whether to wait for you sms on saturday. just sms me when u have made a decision. thanks. my hp is 97415014.

i steady steady won't accuse u of anything ;)