Life outside Reef Aquarium Staring

Phang

• SRC Member
Ok, so we have model making, modelling, bed modelling...... computer gamers....etc......

Anyone out there who's takes keen interest in music or best is a musician....?????? B)

yes music! but not musician.

got quite a big collection of CDs

New Order

Cure

Cocteau Twins

Nine Inch Nails

Curve

Cranberries

and more....

Hi AT,

Tell me about your life outside reef aquarium after you have your first kid. Maybe you will need tips from me.

rgds,

Limpc

Actually... my wife and I don't intend to have kids.

Or at least not yet for the next 4 to 5 years... :)

I'm in2 music...anything basically (accept for jazz, country... :blink:) but not a musician...not a rock-god

Mirwais grooooves....

when free...its TeNNis

M kept busy (b-sides reef crap) with my cOckatOO...my 3 darLin's chihuahuas and recently...V.busy...cos I got meself a siberian Husky...cun wait 4 her to grow up...so I can retire as a father :lol:

I'm gonna break the cycle

I'm gonna shake up the system

I'm gonna destroy my ego

I'm gonna close my body now

• SRC Member
I'm in2 music...anything basically (accept for jazz, country... :blink:) but not a musician...not a rock-god

Mirwais grooooves....

when free...its TeNNis

M kept busy (b-sides reef crap) with my cOckatOO...my 3 darLin's chihuahuas and recently...V.busy...cos I got meself a siberian Husky...cun wait 4 her to grow up...so I can retire as a father :lol:

Lionel,

u got a what?? siberian husky?? i love them and golden as well..... hey, i wanna play with it.. what is the color of its eye.. does it bark or howl.. my friend's huskies dun bark but howl.. scary leh..

When can i visit lionel's zoo? and see your tank? hehehe.. also, play tennis next week?? give me a msg.. i finish my exams this coming friday.. and next thurs, i'm off to aussie land.. hehehe

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

My Siberian has blue eyes....she's only a pup rite now...n is learning to bark a little...yup...they tend to howl rather than bark when they r bigger....and of coz u r most welcome to ###### over....2play wif Jewel (Sib Husk)/ teNNis/ c tank/ mingle wif babes :lol: ....but after ya AU trip k? cos....me exams ard the corner 2....* m kiddin wif the mingle part...unless its BYO

:(

AT...ya terrier looks cute...I cun wait 2 squeeeze it.... :lol: looks very low maintenance......I kinda like its oriental counterpart 2....the Chinese Crested Dogs....

There r only 4 in SG? Tell me more! :)

I'm gonna break the cycle

I'm gonna shake up the system

I'm gonna destroy my ego

I'm gonna close my body now

• SRC Member
Dogs are not reefsafe!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Dogs are not reefsafe!

AT, "hai gou" dun literally mean that a dog in sea water.. hahaha..

the next thing AT is gonna do to the dog is to bring it go scuba diving.. hahaha.. hey.. are u sure u did not shave it?? hahaha

Lionel.. i will call u up when i'm back.. in the meantime, i dun want to BYO!!!.. u stud had better bring some.. hahaha.. would love to play with your "jewel".. i mean your sib husky.. dun think crooked.. :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.