My 4 footer

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

Nice shape...looks like plating monti....... :evil::evil: - :P

hehehehe... bro.... here we go again.... *hint* *hint* *hint*

***frag***frag***frag*** :evil::evil::evil:

:off::off::off:

speaking of which.... lets do another one....reefers who werent able to come over wants their chance this time...... anyway, still have kopi left ;);)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree.....hope I wont miss the next one :lol:

Reefing should be something that simple....love the hobby and enjoy the sharing without all the unnecessary aggression and mindgames....

I think we have a group of genuine hobbyists in the group liao.... all talks about frag and trade and not counting money and playing politics all the time.... Guys...you are all very admirable... really cool to know U guys. Love your generous attitudes :lol::lol::lol:

Now....all the goood words are said and nice nice praises sung...let's get back to fragging dates (not next week hor...I am on reservist)

• SRC Member

hehehehe... bro.... here we go again.... *hint* *hint* *hint*

***frag***frag***frag*** :evil::evil::evil:

:off::off::off:

speaking of which.... lets do another one....reefers who werent able to come over wants their chance this time...... anyway, still have kopi left ;);)

frag :huh: its easier to frag a "2 layer" piece :lol:

• SRC Member
totally agree.....hope I wont miss the next one :lol:

Reefing should be something that simple....love the hobby and enjoy the sharing without all the unnecessary aggression and mindgames....

I think we have a group of genuine hobbyists in the group liao.... all talks about frag and trade and not counting money and playing politics all the time.... Guys...you are all very admirable... really cool to know U guys. Love your generous attitudes :lol::lol::lol:

Now....all the goood words are said and nice nice praises sung...let's get back to fragging dates (not next week hor...I am on reservist)

After fragging , we always have tank visits :P this sat should be fine with me... "hamann holding hammer and chisel" here i come :lol: maybe can drop by my place too to give some advice on my tank :P beer free flow :heh:

• SRC Member
thanks to a kind reefer that gives me this lobang, rush to the lfs and pick up the last piece, here's a close up of efflo *correct spelling :huh: *

That looks familiar. From reborn issit? Remember that night i saw 3 of them when they sms me abt the new shipment. Btw, these 3 efflos looks the best healthy among the rest of the SPS. ;)

That looks familiar. From reborn issit? Remember that night i saw 3 of them when they sms me abt the new shipment. Btw, these 3 efflos looks the best healthy among the rest of the SPS. ;)

U didnt get any?

• SRC Member

confirmed date..... a few other reefers will join our "religion" :evil::evil::evil:

i think its best way to go among reefers; fragging and trading will build good relationship among reefers. and as jim has mentioned, the lifeline of a gem will continue to exists as long as fragged and taken care of for everyone to share and appreciate, no competitions.....best is during these meet ups, everyone learns a lesson or two from each other based on knowledge and experience ;)

confirmed date..... a few other reefers will join our "religion" :evil::evil::evil:

i think its best way to go among reefers; fragging and trading will build good relationship among reefers. and as jim has mentioned, the lifeline of a gem will continue to exists as long as fragged and taken care of for everyone to share and appreciate, no competitions.....best is during these meet ups, everyone learns a lesson or two from each other based on knowledge and experience ;)

:lol: juz met up with Jim for a frag exchange session.

am really kicking myself for missing last sat session :angry:. let me know when is the next one coming up ya? :P

p.s. make it next wk so that mod who is on reservist can't join. :evil: ....... joking :peace:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

:lol: juz met up with Jim for a frag exchange session.

am really kicking myself for missing last sat session :angry:. let me know when is the next one coming up ya? :P

p.s. make it next wk so that mod who is on reservist can't join. :evil: ....... joking :peace:

OK...less so on frags lah...I just like chatting with you guys mah..... more re;ax as we only talk about corals :lol:

maybe next rd.... I still cant get free this sat morning to meet you up with you guys...hopefully I can....sigh...........

• SRC Member

Nice meeting up with you bro.....i am really honored to see that piece of efflo you have in the tank.....it really STANDS out.... :shock: it's the brightest thing i noticed even before going near to your tank... :bow:

now i am having sleepless night thinking of it already..... :cry:

OK...less so on frags lah...I just like chatting with you guys mah..... more re;ax as we only talk about corals :lol:

maybe next rd.... I still cant get free this sat morning to meet you up with you guys...hopefully I can....sigh...........

praying for both of us that we'll get this sat morning off. :erm:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Very crisp colour now bro. So no more frustration about your coral not colouring up ok? It has coloured up all along, only because you use the wrong type of light that's why you see the colour very sianz. :lol:

Beautiful :bow:

Like this how? Still changing to Beckett?

• SRC Member
Very crisp colour now bro. So no more frustration about your coral not colouring up ok? It has coloured up all along, only because you use the wrong type of light that's why you see the colour very sianz. :lol:

Beautiful :bow:

Like this how? Still changing to Beckett?

:lol: no lar, though it does looks a lot better but my sps colour is only 1/2 upwards towards the tips lar, hope to be like yours which colour up all the way from the base :P

i'll be getting a DI unit soon and also selling my EV-180, hopefully i dun have to lost much on that... been talking to joe about his products, not giant size but try to match yours. :P

So tomolo onz bo :huh:

• SRC Member

:lol: no lar, though it does looks a lot better but my sps colour is only 1/2 upwards towards the tips lar, hope to be like yours which colour up all the way from the base :P

i'll be getting a DI unit soon and also selling my EV-180, hopefully i dun have to lost much on that... been talking to joe about his products, not giant size but try to match yours. :P

So tomolo onz bo :huh:

Can one. Just change your lights right? Wait a while. Use DI water and change to Beckett. Think will do the trick.

Tomorrow I not onz lah. :( Got something on. You all enjoy har. If you free can drop by my place I pass you the blue tip tenuis frag.