My 4 footer

hamannbmw

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must try to get your T5 or 250W MH asap ......they brown out quite fast even if you put them up real high under your 150WMH. Some bros have some kind of success with 150W....but seriously, the sps never reached their potential.

Nice birdnest....took one myself :D

• SRC Member
must try to get your T5 or 250W MH asap ......they brown out quite fast even if you put them up real high under your 150WMH. Some bros have some kind of success with 150W....but seriously, the sps never reached their potential.

Nice birdnest....took one myself :D

i had a green millipora (wrong spelling huh) keeping it under 150W for about 2 months and it is still colouring up. Sometimes i do wonder do i really need 250W, anyway lets see how it goes, i already got a quote from DrEvil... :lol:

Is the picture no.4 not healthy huh, someone sms me n said that... please comment guys ;)

saw a few pieces there that look something like that...should be alright. The colour of the acro is very light with very light blue or purple tint...

monitor and see lor....

purple with cream base ;)

post-34-1098960892.jpg

If you just got this one today...looks like those tri-colour....beige body, purple tip and green polyps.....they turn brown quite fast but should gradually colour up after a while