How to kill the Damsel

Archilles19

• SRC Member

I purchase these 2 damsel fish when I was running 3 ftr & it has been killing all my clown fishes in particular since day 1.

Few months back I ugraded to a 5 ftr & since this damn fish still surviving I put it into the new tank, not wanting to kill it. 2 days back I bought 2 Percula clown & 1 already up lorry due to these bastards & the other one is being poach for the kill even as Im typing.

Im sure that these 2 bastards are the culrpit from the tetimonial of my 2 children & my wife..

Anybody know how to at least trap these bastards because I definitely don want to donate it to anybody fearing of the same fate like me.......maybe throw back to the sea.....

ANYBODY.........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

• SRC Member
But I've to catch it in the first place to put it into the box.....thats the thing Im looking for now.......

HOW TO CATCH THOSE BUGGERS...........trap maybe...any suggestion how to set the trap...... :evil::evil::nuke:

i think u are mistaken... the box is for u to use it as a trap. place food in the betta box use something to close it when they are inside.

they will be gone, but try not to flush them down the toilet bowl.

Pass it to some one.

PS: my damsel and all my clownfish live together in a peaceful way..

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

But I've to catch it in the first place to put it into the box.....thats the thing Im looking for now.......

HOW TO CATCH THOSE BUGGERS...........trap maybe...any suggestion how to set the trap...... :evil::evil::nuke:

tie a string to one of the sliding doors....put it up with food in beta box...sit at a corner to have a cup of coffee and read newspaper(hand holding the other end of string) ...they are greedy...nce they go ....release the string and the door slides shut.

I had the same problem too. My yellow-belly damsel is so spoiling for a fight with my new tomato clown. Know what happened? After some scuffling here and there, the clown ripped off the whole pectoral fin from the damsel. After that incident, that bugger stopped bothering the clown fish.

I guess, it takes some serious beatings to mellow down the bugger huh? :lol:

• SRC Member

:bow: Sorry to all my fellow reefers.....no intention of murdering some helpless animal (even though Im the one who is helpless). That my anger talking..

Will try that trick of yours lah using the beta box.....once caught I will post it up for adoption but..................no guarantee that I will not take it down if it choses to come unwillingly

:evil::evil::nuke:

• 2 weeks later...