PICTURES : view from top

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Another frag from Danano four months ago.

Supposed to be light yellow in colour.

Now the polyps has got two colours - brown and green base. :huh:

OK, that's all for now ... all comments appreciated. :bow:

If I remember correctly, that could be from the same mother colony as Scarab's yellow body/polyp w/ purple tip tenuis! Keep us posted on the colour improvement with your new bulbs.

• SRC Member

William,

Your SPS coming along nicely bro. Keep it up. Don't worry about some of the brown polyps, some of them are naturally brown, so no choice one.

One more thing, maybe you can take your photos without the flash. Camera flash mask a lot of the original colour so end up you also not sure what colour is the coral. :lol:

• SRC Member
William,

Your SPS coming along nicely bro. Keep it up. Don't worry about some of the brown polyps, some of them are naturally brown, so no choice one.

One more thing, maybe you can take your photos without the flash. Camera flash mask a lot of the original colour so end up you also not sure what colour is the coral. :lol:

Thanks for the tips, scarab. :)

• SRC Member
My soli table..... lost the purple tip when put into my tank.....doesnt have enough coverage for 2 -3 weeks...

With HorizonVenture's help of installing the 2nd MH pendent...the colour came back

;) ....gradually

Bro, this piece is damn nice lah. Colour gone a bit also never mind but the shape is toh kong. :yeah:

Your CMI corals look like photos taken from a TOTM. You sure they are yours? Joking ah bro. :lol::lol: If those are you CMI corals, you better not show your gem corals, wait everyone cannot sleep. That quality you still call CMI! :angry::P:P

Again I see your red stag pix and I salivate. :shock: My frag is no where near that colour lah. :(

:off:  :off:  :off:

i became so addicted bro, since morning til late afternoon all we had was talk corals and frag exchange... u should have been there....

damned!!! :angry: overslept and missed out the corals/frag session. sorry. :(

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

u guys really kept my handphone busy last nite :evil::evil::evil:

hope u got ur pieces... Scarab, as ive said, accidental ;)

Jim, u r really learning fast from Robe... hehehee..... can even frag that monti in few good pieces....

....rest of the guys who didnt make it, there'll be next time, its always nice to share frags, experiences and knowledge to fellow reefers :):):)

Green milepora, helping someone babysit.

The one on the lower right tissue gone but still got polyps and now the tissue slowly recovering cos I slight rescape the other day and left it out of the water under the MH for 1 hrs and totally forget about it. When put back into the water all the tissues gone and left only the polyps :P

post-22-1111899159.jpg

a new little yellow table I got from BO...I seldom buy yellow as they tend to turn green or turn brown...IMO....yellow is one of the toughest to hold the colours

post-22-1111916891.jpg