Just drop by S** L***. Saw plenty of rocks full of anemone manjano for sale. :o

They look really nice. :pinch::(:blink::sick::cry::pirate:

• SRC Member

Today l saw them sold in another LFS too. :blink:

Someone buying it. :pinch:

I tried to advice but the buyer gave me an arrogant look. <_<

So wished him good luck. :evil:

PS Don't buy without knowing what it is... :P

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member

There don't seems to be much info about this anemone manjano. But i manged to find some info abt it on this website, Espically not much on other english website

http://www.aquatically.de/user-cgi-bin/manjano.php

they call it mini anemone

i translate the text. Although not very accurate. It is as follow:

lat. name: Anemonia manjano closely. Name: Family: Actiniidae Origin: Indio Pacific max. size: 8 cm Dominance: aggressively Mini Anemone lat. name: Anemonia manjano closely. Name: Family: Actiniidae Origin: Indio Pacific max. size: 8 cm Dominance: aggressively Light: means to high Current: means to strong Nutrition: by their Zooxanthellen, in addition, everything else that by-swims in such a way at fodder and gets it to pack Care: easily Period of the care: altogether 3 months and 15 days (11.11.2002-24.2.2003) other: With the Fingerlederkoralle one brought in and looked for themselves a new place. This kind increases very fast and can displace everything quite fast vernesseln and. Therefore it should be better removed. This can become however quite difficult, at the best one is it probably, it the place as uncomfortably as possible to be made, and if changes it, it to then catch.

End of Translation

I think they consider it a pest because it reproduce at a fast rate compare to other anemones and thus would occupied other corals territory? correct me if i am wrong..but then again even alot of english marine website never mention at all about this species?..